Not-so-stock WRX vs. BMW 33x?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Not-so-stock WRX vs. BMW 33x? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I know I shouldn't be picking on much less than a M3 or Z8 (yah right [heh]). Especially since ...

Not-so-stock WRX vs. BMW 33x?

Well I know I shouldn't be picking on much less than a M3 or Z8 (yah right [heh]). Especially since i am 6000ft. above sea level [snicker]. BUT I RARELY get a chance to "play much"

SO I was driving over to my girlfriends last night on a 3 lane each way road (speed limit 45). WHen I see this set of headlights come up on my VERY quickly. We catch a light and i see it's a younger guy (I am 26 he was probably 18-20 tops) in a nice looking BMW. He is inching and what not showing he wants to go. Now since I rarely "play" I figured I could use some practices on my launch (2.0 60' best to date). So the light changes and 5000rpm slip and I am GONE. Got about 2 car lenghts on him in 1st, 3 more in 2nd and by the end of 3rd I am probably about 12-15 car lengths in front of him. I slowed down, he caught up, we gave each other thumbs up.

I know it was a slaughter but... it was still fun .
    Stock 2004 WRX STi
    Java Black on Silver

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My buddy at work is waiting on the arrival of his 330Ci. I'll have to convince him to come down to Atco once it's broken in. The numbers say he's competitive with a stock WRX. I'll blow him out.

-Jim

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.