First "race" since installing unichip
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on First "race" since installing unichip within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was bringing my friend home tonight and we're at this stop light a few blocks from her house. As ...

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX

First "race" since installing unichip

I was bringing my friend home tonight and we're at this stop light a few blocks from her house. As I'm waiting for the light to change, a red Mustang V6 with tinted windows and exhaust pulls up next to me. I look over and he starts reving his engine and inches forward a bit in small thrusts. My friend starts laughing and I'm just like "Oh hell no." She's like "Dude, he wants to race!" and I'm like "*sigh* I know..."

So anyway, the light turns green and I wait at the line for half a second to see if he's really going to race. He floors it so I floor it too. His head start didn't really amount to much because we screamed off the line like a bat out of hell, holding that boost all the way to redline. By the time I hit 60, he was a good 5-6 car lengths behind me. I saw him slow down really fast and then turn into a parking lot. I guess he got put in his place.

I know I shouldn't pick on V6 Mustangs, but if they're going to pick a fight with me, they're going to get what's coming them. Take your medicine and be happy with the smackdown you deserved receiving...
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: First "race" since installing unichip

Originally posted by Verdugo
    Take your medicine and be happy with the smackdown you deserved receiving...
    LOL, you crack me up...
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

And here I thought it was going to be a good race.

Verdugo, I'm disappointed.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    lol I was disappointed too, believe me! I need to go race my friend in his turbo'd Civic again...when I first installed we went for a test drive and he was like "I don't feel any difference"...bah to him
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

man, that is like picking a fight with handicap,,,,,,

ps: ( it only apllies mustang v6, not GT, not cobra, so mustang owners, please don't take it wrong way ( unless u own an v6)
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.