Veronica VS 01 CL-S and the new Maxima 6spd SE
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Veronica VS 01 CL-S and the new Maxima 6spd SE within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm a bit lazy to get the story all detailed and stuff so this will be short. Last sunday I ...

Veronica VS 01 CL-S and the new Maxima 6spd SE

I'm a bit lazy to get the story all detailed and stuff so this will be short.

Last sunday I met up with my friends with the new maxima and the CL-S. A GTP and the new Altima was supposed to be there too but they had something to do so they had to back out.

Ok, we were staging our cars at the light just waiting for the red light to turn green. The order was:
    CL-S Max WRX
    The light turns green... BOOM, I'm out of there. I had a 2 car advantage on the Max while the Max had about 1-1.5 on the CL-S. We kept going till 90-95 mph. We were rolling afterwards and the Max guy said he managed to pull only about a little bit then more then half a car. We tried doing a rolling start from 40 but the Max messed up when he tried to shift to 3rdish. We got to another light and then it was the same results.

I'm pretty proud of Veronica last sunday. I thought the new Max 6spd woulda pulled even more but I guess that's not a lucky night for that car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cudos to Veronica....such a lovely lady!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.