E46 M3 Anyone? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on E46 M3 Anyone? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I still need to do a track day sometime. However I want my vanity plate and comcorder before I go....

Humm ...

I still need to do a track day sometime. However I want my vanity plate and comcorder before I go.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool why dont we see what happens when you set a turbo in a M3

Why dont you go down to Florida and see what Active Autowerkes has to throw at you with your rice burner. LOL

Not talking about $55k e46 talking about a e36
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the ultimate driving machine.jpg  
    http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/8de9e...xnJ48AsbCmESvD

97 Dakar Yellow M3 coupe
    >>Active Autowerkes cold air intake
    >>Motorsport X-Brace
    >>///M accessories
    >>Valentine One w/concealed display
    >>Ellipsoids
    >>AA short shifter (future)
    >>J. Conforti Shark Injector (future)
    >>Koni adjustable coilovers(future)
    >>Active Autowerkes exhaust (future)

2000 528iaT SportsWagon
    >>Racing Dynamics strut bar
    >>Sports Premium Pkg.
    >>Premium Sound (DSP)
    >>Xenon Low Beams
    >>///M5 rims (in my dreams)
    >>///M5 body kit (in my dreams)
    >>///M5 engine swap (in my dreams)

Let put it this way the US spec WRX is only the beginning. You M3 guys will soon be facing STI, EVO, 350Z TT, Boxster S etc. They will be moded for sure. So have fun and stop trashing WRX since we are not the one that your community should be worry about.

Car are never fast enough and be the king long enough. Something will come along and hand u ur a**
    What mods, dude this baby is stock
    2002 Platinum Silver 5spd sedan.

Uhh...why should Richard have to drive down to Florida to find a good race against a turbo bmw? I'm sure there are plenty of wrx's in Florida with as much mods as him and more.

Consider this...Richards car is MILDLY modified. It's not like he has a heavily modded car. Simple exhaust and mbc. There are PLENTY of wrx's around putting down as much power as him and much much more. Have you missed the point of this thread, are you DENSE? "HELLOOO, MCFLY??" It's saying that a simply modified wrx can hold its own against a e46 m3!

Take your head outta yer arse and do a search on here and i-club. 12 sec wrx's are EVERYWHERE and the car has barely been in the states a year, ALL from simple bolt-ons. 10 and 11 sec wrx's are just around the corner. How common are 12 sec e36 m3's (or even e46 m3's)?

If anything, pit a heavily modded streetable m3 and wrx against each other.

I love bmw's, hell, I've owned 2, it's just clueless ignorant d*ckhead owners like you that ruin it. We don't need your "kraut burning" arse on our board.

BTW, if you're ever down my way, I'll teach you a thing or two...
    2006 Porsche Cayman S

Thumbs up

Originally posted by AmSFighter
    Uhh...why should Richard have to drive down to Florida to find a good race against a turbo bmw? I'm sure there are plenty of wrx's in Florida with as much mods as him and more.

Consider this...Richards car is MILDLY modified. It's not like he has a heavily modded car. Simple exhaust and mbc. There are PLENTY of wrx's around putting down as much power as him and much much more. Have you missed the point of this thread, are you DENSE? "HELLOOO, MCFLY??" It's saying that a simply modified wrx can hold its own against a e46 m3!

Take your head outta yer arse and do a search on here and i-club. 12 sec wrx's are EVERYWHERE and the car has barely been in the states a year, ALL from simple bolt-ons. 10 and 11 sec wrx's are just around the corner. How common are 12 sec e36 m3's (or even e46 m3's)?

If anything, pit a heavily modded streetable m3 and wrx against each other.

I love bmw's, hell, I've owned 2, it's just clueless ignorant d*ckhead owners like you that ruin it. We don't need your "kraut burning" arse on our board.

BTW, if you're ever down my way, I'll teach you a thing or two...
    Yeah tell him like it is
    What mods, dude this baby is stock
    2002 Platinum Silver 5spd sedan.

lol

Dear Rice burner owner,
    First of all I said to go down to Florida because thats where Active Autowerkes is based out of. Also, there are plenty of 12 sec e46 M3's, now 12 second e36's arent everywhere, you put a turbo inside a NATURALLY ASPIRATED e36, to make it fair against your turbo, and 12 seconds is no problem at all. Its those ignorant d*ckheads like you that really ruin this fine board. I have a friend with a AA turbo e36 in atlanta that wants to show you what his car is made of too.

Love,
    Trevor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bmw 528iat back.jpg  

97 Dakar Yellow M3 coupe
    >>Motorsport X-Brace
    >>///M accessories
    >>Ellipsoids

2000 528iaT SportsWagon
    >>Sports Premium Pkg.
    >>Premium Sound (DSP)
    >>Xenon Low Beams

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX

Re: lol

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    Dear Rice burner owner,
    First of all I said to go down to Florida because thats where Active Autowerkes is based out of. Also, there are plenty of 12 sec e46 M3's, now 12 second e36's arent everywhere, you put a turbo inside a NATURALLY ASPIRATED e36, to make it fair against your turbo, and 12 seconds is no problem at all. Its those ignorant d*ckheads like you that really ruin this fine board. I have a friend with a AA turbo e36 in atlanta that wants to show you what his car is made of too.

Love,
    Trevor
    dude, this is like ur second post on this board - don't you think you're the one thats ruining the board, especially w/ all the commotion you've caused w/ ONLY 2 posts on clubwrx?

anyways, back to the real issue:

how long have e46/e36's been around? the wrx has been out only a year (like AmSfighter said). and so what if they're NA, how many people have their's turboed compared to the number of wrx owners that have their cars in the 12s? honestly, just by looking at the number of mods you listed, your e36 sounds like a heavily modified car, w/ lots of money put into it. chuglobal has hardly spent more than a few grand to make his car as fast as it is, so stop calling his car a "rice burner", aight? it wont take him that long (or that much money) to get him into the 12s, and there are ALOT of other wrx's doing the same, so watch out

-Robert
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

Re: lol

Dear Rice burner owner,

Love,
    Trevor
    I think I've met that guy with AA turbo E36 here in Atlanta. Is it a black guy with a silver E36? He's a nice guy and he wooped the shiiit out of my friends wrx with an aftermarket turbo from a roll. It might of been closer if they ran from a stop. He said it put down 375 hp @ 10psi. Nice, clean car and it was definately a sleeper M3 since he looked stock.
    '03 STi killer

Thumbs up yeah thats him

that car will raise heck, its definately a sleeper, except for the turbo whine. and penuinking, you think my car is heavily modded???? I have an intake a suspenion compnet and some performance headlights, how is that heavily modded??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bmw 528iat front with xenon lows on.jpg  

97 Dakar Yellow M3 coupe
    >>Motorsport X-Brace
    >>///M accessories
    >>Ellipsoids

2000 528iaT SportsWagon
    >>Sports Premium Pkg.
    >>Premium Sound (DSP)
    >>Xenon Low Beams

my friend this, my friend that,,,, don't talk trash if you can't do it yourself.
    by the way, what is a performance headlights? I want some headlights that will actually make my car go faster.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

I don't think it's so much with the 0-60 against the M3, it's more like the 0-100mph and beyond because the E46 just keeps on pulling like a bat out of hell...

I was so humiliated by a E46 on the freeway that I lost sight of him after about 30 seconds into the race

We just have bad gearing to blame.

hehe

my friend, you should know by now that when i say performance headlights, it doesn't mean lights that make you go faster. First of all performance doesn't just have to mean engine performance, handling performance, take off performance, etc. it can also mean performance of the headlights. Also, I am sorry to come on your board and "trash talk" your little cars, but its just when you start to compare them against real cars, is when I get a little round up. I'll leave it at that.

97 Dakar Yellow M3 coupe
    >>Motorsport X-Brace
    >>///M accessories
    >>Ellipsoids

2000 528iaT SportsWagon
    >>Sports Premium Pkg.
    >>Premium Sound (DSP)
    >>Xenon Low Beams

Re: hehe

my friend, you should know by now that when i say performance headlights, it doesn't mean lights that make you go faster. First of all performance doesn't just have to mean engine performance, handling performance, take off performance, etc. it can also mean performance of the headlights. Also, I am sorry to come on your board and "trash talk" your little cars, but its just when you start to compare them against real cars, is when I get a little round up. I'll leave it at that.
    I had a 97 M3, leased. It was a nice car, but how is it that the M3 is a real car and the WRX isn't? Just because it costs $15K less does not make it a lesser car...

my bad

guys I regret that I said that, cause I do like the WRX, I just dont see it as worthwhile competition to such cars as the M3. There both great cars, but im sorry i got on the board and just started saying trash. Anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails our bimmers #4.jpg  

97 Dakar Yellow M3 coupe
    >>Motorsport X-Brace
    >>///M accessories
    >>Ellipsoids

2000 528iaT SportsWagon
    >>Sports Premium Pkg.
    >>Premium Sound (DSP)
    >>Xenon Low Beams

thank you for understanding, it is all about friendly comparison, whether you agree with us or not, keep it friendly and I will repect the M3 and your opinion like you respect ours.
    Last edited by slin02; 05-19-2002 at 12:35 PM.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast