I just couldn't resist...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I just couldn't resist... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; blank...

Red face I just couldn't resist...

blank
    Last edited by brit in exile; 04-18-2002 at 06:23 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah yeah, that was me...........it was a joke........obviously

know wonder your in exile.

Re: yeah yeah, that was me...........it was a joke........obviously

blank
    Last edited by brit in exile; 04-18-2002 at 06:24 AM.

how about an A4 , rebadged as an S4

I always get a kick out of seeing that, especially when they havent even gotten rid of the stock "pea shooter" exhaust.

yeah, that's gonna fool somebody....................

Re: how about an A4 , rebadged as an S4

blank
    Last edited by brit in exile; 04-18-2002 at 06:26 AM.

OK BRit, I formally declare "SHENANIGANS"!!

NOT IT.

Sweet ride Lycanthropic.

brit in exile, why are you ratting out your Audi guys now?
    Last edited by Root; 04-16-2002 at 10:41 PM.
    Good judgement comes from experience,
    and experience comes from bad judgement.

blank
    Last edited by brit in exile; 04-18-2002 at 06:26 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Brit in Exile

Just to let you know a lot of people are tired of your ****, why are you wasting your time posting these useless posts. I'm glad you're getting a kick out of it but don't do it at our expenses. I have never seen anyone as ignorant as you and some of us are really tired of being nice and by posting comments like you just did just shows how stupid and ignorant some people could be. If you have anything better to say say it now and if you have a point to make make it clear becuase so far you've been nothing but a ****talker who can't back up your own claims.

In your first post you were talking about how stupid it is for us to fix up Japanese cars and how your car is the ****. If you've seen some of the cars overseas you wouldn't be saying that becuase I've seen a stock EVO7 take out a Porsche 911 turbo on the track. If you've been to any street races or drag races you'll see little civics taking out cobras and in one case a civic beat a Viper. If you watch speedvision you'll often see fixed up BMWs losing to fixed up Integras. No I'm not saying that every single car out there is like that but Japanese cars have more potential than you make them sound. So please do a little research before you start making your claims.

Earlier I asked you what made you stop by our website and talk ****, and you said the title "WRX vs. the World" somehow annoyed you. So you go ahead and set up an account to tell us how stupid that is? What should I do, would it make you happy if I changed the title to "WRX vs. cars that are inferior to ours" Or how about "WRX vs. Japanese Imports under $24,000?" Yeah that will make everyone's life a lot more interesting.

Then you said that the acceleration of the "STOCK" S4 is faster than the stock WRX.... what was the point to that? I think we all know that so you don't have to tell us. It's a nice car but we bought our WRX for various reasons and one of them is the price. In fact here are some numbers from the latest issue of Road and Track:

S4 WRX
    0-60 5.5 5.4
    1/4 mile 14.2 14.1
    top speed 142 142
    braking 164 181
    300-foot skidpad .86 .82
    EPA 17 20

now those are the numbers tested by professionals (yes I know each magazines vary but I just happened to be reading the road and track last night), so don't go around making statements as if we're all a bunch of idiots who don't know what we're talking about.

And why does it bother you so much that the WRX beat a S4 in a race, for all you know the driver could of been a bad driver. **** I got my ass kicked by a S4 and I posted about how the S4 was a monster. Anytime someone makes a questionable claim in the WRX Vs. the World forum a lot of our members will question that post automatically. But hey if you're so insecure stick around the board and feel free to ask the person who posted that specific thread and if he can't prove himself then he's doing nothing but embarassing himself. If that's the case you have to remember 1 WRX owner doesn't represent everyone.

If you want to stick around you're welcome to but don't come off as an ass becuase that doesn't do anyone any good.
    Tim
    Admin

blank
    Last edited by brit in exile; 04-18-2002 at 06:24 AM.

what if you want to rally ?
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Originally posted by brit in exile
    I do not buy JAPaneese CARS because they do not respect my planet.
    And the British Empire had done so much good, right? Opium anyone? Please get rid of this guy.

blank
    Last edited by brit in exile; 04-18-2002 at 06:25 AM.

Originally posted by brit in exile
    Britian has done a lot of REALLY ABOMINIMAL THINGS in history...
    Right, that's why I don't buy British cars. Oh wait, there really aren't any sold here in the most competitive market in the world. Unless, of course, you count the Ford Jaguar, and BMW Rovers and Mini Coopers. And I read in Autoweek that the Lotus Elise may be sold here. After it gets produced in Malaysia. The same article test drove one and said, despite the car being softened a bit for the American market, you'll still get the British sports car experience...... the roof leaks when it rains. And if left out in the rain overnight, a small flood will form on the floorpan.
    Last edited by bedabi; 04-18-2002 at 05:50 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Brit to Exile:

1. How come everytime I ask you to prove a point you go on talking about something that's just so irrelevant?

2. When did I ever say that I got a $40,000 worth of car for $20,000?

3. Why are you talking about dalphins? (p.s. not all Japanese people are savages... and that was the most ignorant comment I've ever seen anyone making on this web board)

4. I appreciate your love for our country but i think it's funny how you're still seeing Japan as a former enemy country. Tell me, what other countires should we all end all trade with?

5. Why do you care so much about what car people drag race with?

6. What makes you think you have the right to post rude comments on this board?

7. Do you know the meaning of respect and manners?

Please take some time to answer these questions before we move on. Also I'm a very patient person and I feel most of the members on this website are very patient, but we can only take ignorance and stupidity to a certain extent. On top of that your comments are rude and offensive.

Thanks,
    Tim
    Admin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.