I just couldn't resist... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I just couldn't resist... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; brit in exil, you are still an idiot. Everytime you post we realize you get dumber by the day. Why ...

brit in exil, you are still an idiot. Everytime you post we realize you get dumber by the day. Why don't you just leave. I would hate to make you be the first person ever banned from ClubWRX.net.

Your friendly moderator,
    Justin
    Good judgement comes from experience,
    and experience comes from bad judgement.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Whoa, I've never seen BlazinWRX1 getting pissed off like that!

I would've banned him a long time ago if I had the power. I don't mind having discussions and arguments, but this is just way too much.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry Tristin, I'm just annoyed by this guy... I will let him make his last statements and see if he has anything logical to say.
    Tim
    Admin

The best thing about history is the HINDSIGHT which proves who was right. To bad it has to be repeated over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over --- good luck to all of you! you will need it!

"I would hate to make you be the first person ever banned from ClubWRX.net." --root.

actually, i wouldn't mind that.

obnoxious comments about cars- fine. obnoxious claims about nations, peoples, and races- that has no respectable place on this forum, nor anywhere else, for that matter. yes, it is important and valuable to talk about the repercussions of what countries may have done in history that makes the world what it is, but to use reductionist logic in making ignorant comments about countries and their people is absolutely inappropriate- i would suggest this for things that have been said, and for things that may be (but certainly *shouldn't be*) said on this forum later.
    www.realultimatepower.net

sorry but I only DEAL WITH FACTS NOT CLAIMS. USE YOUR BRAIN, use the WEB, FIND OUT THE TRUTH, then come back to reality.....

Originally posted by brit in exile
    The best thing about history is the HINDSIGHT which proves who was right.
    Or in your case and method, the best thing about history is the ability to erase it, as you've done with your disgraceful, ignorant posts.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    I didn't want to contribute to this thread...but given my background as a New Media Communications graduate...

sorry but I only DEAL WITH FACTS NOT CLAIMS. USE YOUR BRAIN, use the WEB, FIND OUT THE TRUTH, then come back to reality.....
    If you truly believe that the web contains the whole truth...then...well, there is no spoon
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

I Support ClubWRX
    brit in exile

Looks like you have nothing better to say. I came up with a bunch of questions for you to answer but you blew it. You will now be banned becuase you're doing nothing but making obnoxious comments that offend people.
    Tim
    Admin

Please note the following

Brit in NO WAY represents the S4 owning Population.

Mr. Brit: stay calm, someone is on the way.............we will have your medication to you very very soon...........as well as a really cool fitting white jacket with really long sleeves that tie in the back. Then, we take you on a little ride in our white van with lights that go round an round. We will be taking you to.....uh, DisneyWorld.........yeah that's it, DisneyWorld.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12