thanks to all of you.. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on thanks to all of you.. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by superb00b .. and we're happy with the performance we get. And don't talk smack about build quality ...

Originally posted by superb00b

and we're happy with the performance we get. And don't talk smack about build quality either, some of those German cars can be maintence nightmares while honda econoboxes go for a few 100k miles. blah blah blah blah. This is my first post and i've already said too much.
    Case in point: Audi TT unofficially a lemon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey I only called that guy an idiot becuase all he does is piss people off with stupid logic. You can do a search in all my posts and see if I've used any offensive words. I don't understand how someone could be so bitter about something and then go on b-tching at other people. If he wants to talk about trade he can feel free to post in our off topic forum and stop switching between various arguments.

Also, the forum is called WRX vs. the World (not WRX against the World or whatever he's making up in his head). What's wrong with sharing stories with WRXs taking on all the different cars out there in the world. I don't see what's so bad about that especially when people do post stories of losing to many different cars on there too. If its really bothering him he could just start a thread saying "is the title "WRX vs. the World" appropriate or "Trade Policies, is it fair?" and not comming in here and saying how all Japanese cars are just pieces of junk and we're stupid for racing them.

Sorry if I didn't ban that guy earlier but I was somewhat interested in what he is really trying to say. Now now that we all realize that hes' just a bitter guy who doesn't know how to share his throughts and opinions he is no longer welcome to the board. Let's just hope that people like that don't stumble across our web board anymore. Also, I apoligize for the way I went off on him, he was really getting on a lot of people's nerves.
    Tim
    Admin

Brit in exile, who cares about cars that we will never see or race or
    what ever. I have never even run into a F40, a Diablo. Even Z06
    and Saleem Mustang are rare sights.

Big deal about the A6 Avant and RS6, I have a feeling the ppl that
    buys it will be millioneer's wifes and they will not push it to the limit.
    Rich peopl value their life since they have to enjoy it. They take risk
    but know when to back down. I don't think those ppl cruises the
    street at night looking for a race so they can smoke a commoner.

Now if you got one of those fast audi then take it to the track and
    plenty of ppl will race you. We do actually race ppl on the street.
    Win or lose we don't care what kind of car it is. They want a race
    we give them a race. So there you have it WRX verse the world.

Rex might not be the fastest car, then neither is the RS6. There will
    always be a faster car, the truth is out there

Bte If I have hit the Big one I would have gotten a White Bentley
    Azure convertible with a super model on the passenger side
    What mods, dude this baby is stock
    2002 Platinum Silver 5spd sedan.

Just so you guys know, not all S4 owners feel like this guy does. I don't look down on anyone cause of their car. I am like you guys, i run with anything (as long as the conditions are safe). I have even run a viper with my car, which is stock. I knew which was faster obviously, but I wanted to hear the growl from the viper and see how it would take off and really destroy my car, which is fast enough as it is. Oh yeah, and it was a woman driving too. Just ignore posters like this guy. He was ONLY trying to get under everyone's skin and he achieved his goal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.