thanks to all of you.. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on thanks to all of you.. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by junaitari what about the TVR? fast but not built well......

Originally posted by junaitari
    what about the TVR?
    fast but not built well...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by bedabi

...which begs the question: What do you own/drive?
    in the US I have an S4 AVANT, in the UK I drive an Aston Martin (left to me by my uncle) a mercedes 500 SEC, and a mini cooper s (my first car)

Originally posted by pace

I have info from a reliable source that he drives a Reliant Robin. Check out this link if you don't know what this is:

Plastic Pig

-Pace
    sadly they just stopped making them! The reliant was a laugh riot! Great fun as long as everything was working PERFECTLY. Still, I would rather drive a Reliant than a WRECKX....

blank
    Last edited by brit in exile; 04-18-2002 at 07:30 AM.

Interesting that you actually come to this WRX forum.

You don't find me going to the KIA or the Echo forums hehhe. There
    is nothing there that interest me.

Just my 2 cents.
    What mods, dude this baby is stock
    2002 Platinum Silver 5spd sedan.

Originally posted by WRXrumble
    Interesting that you actually come to this WRX forum.

You don't find me going to the KIA or the Echo forums hehhe. There
    is nothing there that interest me.

Just my 2 cents.

now how could I resist a WRX vs. THE WORLD site!
    Last edited by brit in exile; 04-18-2002 at 07:31 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by brit in exile

I recommend you try the S6 soon to be imported before you jump into the WRECKX. Especially if you own a corvette now. I have a good friend with a 92 Aqua blue LT1 coupe. it has 350 HP at the rear wheels (dynoed) it is quite the beast but highly UNsuited for English roads. Cheers
    Actually, the S6 Avant is already available in the US, and has been since last fall. No saloon will be forthcoming. The S6 Avant has the 4.2L tuned to something in the neighborhood of 350 HP (as compared to the 3.0L @ 220HP, the 2.7L @250HP, and the 4.2L @300HP) List price starting at US$56,000.

Perhaps you are refering to the upcoming RS6, which will arrive on these shores in the fall as a saloon only. It is powered by the 4.2L, but adds the bi-turbo from the 2.7L, producing a whopping 450HP and 400 ft/lbs of torque. Starting price reputed o be US$80,000.

Zero-60 supposedly in the 4.2 neighborhood...which can be had in a WRX with a bunch of mods, for the same price, and with enough left over to purchase a Boxster S for Mum.

And I like sharks. They taste like chicken...

Steve (more Scot than not)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beautyandbeast.jpg  

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

Originally posted by brit in exile
    BTW my problem is with all JAPanese cars as the JAPanese DO NOT practice fair trade policies and are also STRIP MINING the ocean of ALL LIFE FORMS. IF THEY CATCH IT AND DONT EAT IT THEY JUST KILL IT. I have personally seen JAP fishing boats catch sharks, cut off the dorsal fin and then toss them over the side to die. THEY ARE IGNORANT SAVAGES why would you buy their cars? they wont buy your cars, wheat, or rice, but they will happily SELL you something.
    You know for a little while, I thought this guy actually had a sense of humor. Now I see that he's just a bigot. Will the moderators do their jobs please.

well, are u telling me that you don't have any Japanese equipment is your house? better go look around. better no find any sony, aiwa, panasonic, nec,,,too many to list
    you don't like our forum, tough, because we don't really care. we try to give you a chance and maybe you can come out with something more intelligent, well guess not. your argument is weak and you said things over and over again,you can't make any more comments about the car so you start out with the country, you are SAD, yeah yeah, we heard you, so what ? we like to take our mid 20k car on the world, who is going to stop us ? definately not you. so stop playing god (sorry Dan, no offense here). life is not fair, go cry about it somewhere else because we will keep on take on the world with your so-called "cheap" cars. this is my last post toward your unintelligent comments. talking to you is like talking to the wall,,,,,S4 blah, Corvette blah, blah blah blah blah,,,,,, go save the world instead sitting here talking to the WRX owners, what good do you do to this planet anyways.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

brit in exil, you are still an idiot. Everytime you post we realize you get dumber by the day. Why don't you just leave. I would hate to make you be the first person ever banned from ClubWRX.net.

Your friendly moderator,
    Justin
    Good judgement comes from experience,
    and experience comes from bad judgement.

Oh man is this guy using some idiotic logic to justify his positions. OK then you have a assinine royalty who live off of the work of others, pay no taxes, don't do ****, basically look down on all of you and yet you seem to be proud of it. If you want to bitch about unfair practices in trade then do so but I don't see the reasoning behind using it to justify your position about the WRX somehow being a worthless car cause its not German. You have now completely displayed why you shouldn't open your mouth anymore. **** only seems to pour out.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by RNN14
    Oh man is this guy using some idiotic logic to justify his positions. OK then you have a assinine royalty who live off of the work of others, pay no taxes, don't do ****, basically look down on all of you and yet you seem to be proud of it. If you want to bitch about unfair practices in trade then do so but I don't see the reasoning behind using it to justify your position about the WRX somehow being a worthless car cause its not German. You have now completely displayed why you shouldn't open your mouth anymore. **** only seems to pour out.
    Well said
    What mods, dude this baby is stock
    2002 Platinum Silver 5spd sedan.

Are any of you out there actually believing his articulate verbal diarrhea? Brit in Exile probably owns the Oban Subaru dealership!
    2002 Platinum Silver Rex

a moderator calling someone and idiot---! good luck in the world -----you REALLY WILL NEED ALL YOU CAN MUSTER! CHANGE THE NAME TO WRX PERFORMANCE or the WORLD will start to REBEL as the world DOESN'T like adversarial relationships in general.....
    Last edited by brit in exile; 04-18-2002 at 07:37 AM.

oi you bloody wanker.

I've figured you out. You are just bitter that when comparing what two small island nations (Japan and Great Britain) have done since the end of the second world war, Japan who was on the losing end, has rebuilt and become and a world economic power, while Britain, once a vast empire, has gone straight down the ****ter and now has no impact on the world. For example, if you look at 90's foreign policy for great britain, it consisted primarily of Tony Blair suckin on Bill Clinton's member Monica Lewinski style. So now, you decide to attack Japan and its people who are pretty much some of the worlds most civilized, because you hate to see them doing better than you. No the subaru WRX's don't have nice leather seats and wood grain interiors, but not all of us have uncles that leave us Astons and can afford Benz's and S4's, you posh little rich boy. PErsonally I'd taken an M3 or an S4 over a WRX anyday, but it's not realistic, and we're happy with the performance we get. And don't talk smack about build quality either, some of those German cars can be maintence nightmares while honda econoboxes go for a few 100k miles. blah blah blah blah. This is my first post and i've already said too much.
    WRB WRX wagon in 6-8 weeks.... booooo! wait

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.