funny
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on funny within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This forum is as funny as the AUDIWORLD forum. Drag racing little JAPaneese cars beating corvettes and S4's VERY FUNNY. ...

funny

This forum is as funny as the AUDIWORLD forum. Drag racing little JAPaneese cars beating corvettes and S4's VERY FUNNY. not in the real world.....but then who wants to drag race in a european touring car. Get a grip folks the SUBARU will NEVER in ANY WAY be EQUAL to an S4. they arent even the same kind of car. the WRX is cheaply made, full of plastic and meant to be thrown away after a year or two.
    I may stop in here occasionally for a laugh!
    Cheers
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: funny

Originally posted by brit in exile

I may stop in here occasionally for a laugh!
    Cheers
    I once had the same thought regarding Scotland, but then decided it wasn't worth my time.

To the WRX owners that come into this thread, please just ignore this a$$. He does not speak for all S4 owners. He speaks only for himself, and evidently, out of his a$$.

This post has been locked because brit in exile is an idiot.

Salt Lake City Public Library
    Last edited by Root; 04-15-2002 at 05:02 PM.
    Good judgement comes from experience,
    and experience comes from bad judgement.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.