Mustangs 0 WRX 2
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Mustangs 0 WRX 2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thursday night I'm just cruising the drive with my buddy who has a GS-T, not too much action going on ...

Mustangs 0 WRX 2

Thursday night I'm just cruising the drive with my buddy who has a GS-T, not too much action going on so I start heading home. When I drive by a 96 Mustang GT, I dropped it and sped ahead a little to see if he would bite but he didn't seem to want to. We finally pull up to a light just as I'm about to pull up beside him he flies around the rotary so I do the same. I'm behind him at a stop sign now, he spins his tires like he's all tough, I throw into first going 10mph and fly next to him, he guns it, by second gear I'm at his door and the top of third I was a car length ahead. The next night I'm just cruising around and I drive past this primer colored old Mustang 5.0 and I look at the guy and just shake my head in disgust. Apparently this pissed him off and he tried to gun it so I dropped it into second and he couldn't make it up to me. We both end being next to a light and he starts revving at me, so I rev it up to 4.5k rpm and slip it perfectly. By the top of first I'm 3 cars ahead and he's busy spinning his tires. He was gunning his car trying to catch up, by the top of third he was just a twinkle in my eye. There's a new reaper out there and his name is Knightwrxrider and he's coming for you Mustangs...
    Last edited by KnightWRXRider; 04-07-2002 at 12:55 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

Way to go!! No Mustang can withstand the fury of the WRX!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Originally posted by RSXSucks

yeah that is just asking for trouble..

be aware of the cobra snake.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Nice kills!
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

There's always someone faster.
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.