Need I say more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Need I say more within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; <--- Need i say more about the greatness?...

-Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You probably should say more. Not only have you not included any sort of description, but my cable modem has been able to buffer 2% of this video in the past two minutes.

I sure hope this is a video of your Mustang killin' a Rex...otherwise you should change your signature.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Originally posted by Bask Oner
    You probably should say more. Not only have you not included any sort of description, but my cable modem has been able to buffer 2% of this video in the past two minutes.

I sure hope this is a video of your Mustang killin' a Rex...otherwise you should change your signature.
    ur request has been processed and the outcome DENIED!!!!
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Ike
    Maybe you should take some HP out of your car and add it to your server. Have you got a freaking gerbil running that thing???

Worst post ever!

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 09-05-2003 at 09:26 PM.

Hey, isn't that Corvette doing donuts at Jones Beach in NY? How does this video add to your own badass factor?
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by Ike
    Maybe you should taken some HP out of your car and add it to your server. Have you got a freaking gerbil running that thing???

Worst post ever!
    2003 SRT-4

Someone needs to learn to match the music and the video...the song was totally inappropriate. If there were enough cars here, I could make some decent video but nooooo...this town has nothing.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

That video was stupid and took forever to download. Don't try to impress this crowd with lots of tire smoke, we could care less how bad of traction you get. Also you might want to consider changing the name of your club, if that's what it is. "In Your Ass Racing" sounds pretty homosexual. As for that WRX race, you barely reeled him in and it looked like he had the stock exhaust.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper." Ben Franklin

Originally posted by aheineken
    That video was stupid and took forever to download. Don't try to impress this crowd with lots of tire smoke, we could care less how bad of traction you get. Also you might want to consider changing the name of your club, if that's what it is. "In Your Ass Racing" sounds pretty homosexual. As for that WRX race, you barely reeled him in and it looked like he had the stock exhaust.
    There was a WRX in it?

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

I thought it was okay man. I have seen WAY worse compalation videos.
    -Andrew

I Support ClubWRX
    Haha, your signature says 'hoofbeats'. Hahahahaha!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Look, let's give the guy some respect. He is an ex-WRX owner. He's just become a bit confused, and isn't sure about what's right and wrong in the world.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Originally posted by aheineken
    IMO u are ghey. i'm having a little fun here since i had a wrx for a year or so WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT. bask knows and all of the people here from awhile back know who i am and what i had so before u start being mr internet tough guy STFU. 2ndly this isn't my video. i dont live in NY u jackasses. see WESTERN MASS in the location. 3rdly ya the compilation was kind've fcked up by the music and what not but it's still cool. those guys are the same people who made the ac cobra vs z06 run on racingflix. now if anyone of you think i tried to impress u with mustang clips then please return ur subbies to the dealership and get a honda. also if u look back i've posted many compilations of other cars. that is all for now.
    Last edited by CustomS10; 09-06-2003 at 06:42 AM.
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

"In Your Ass Racing" sounds pretty homosexual.

Originally posted by dosage0
    "In Your Ass Racing" sounds pretty homosexual.

o ya i most def agree, i dunno why u would even promote a thing like that. but to each his own. the z06 is nasty! the supra was nasty! was a pretty cool vid. not a 10 but probably a 6ish
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast