Cops - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Cops within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; what do you expect with someone with this kind of a sig line? "It's not that I'm a 'hata', it's ...

what do you expect with someone with this kind of a sig line?

"It's not that I'm a 'hata', it's just that you never were a 'playa'..."

that being said, I bet cops that are really concerned with street racing DO hit these forums so they know where to look. Nothing here is admissable, but its certainly good for clues.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Shard

You certainly got a rise out of people.
    Forgive me, I live in Houston.

Originally posted by Kanchou
    what do you expect with someone with this kind of a sig line?

"It's not that I'm a 'hata', it's just that you never were a 'playa'..."

that being said, I bet cops that are really concerned with street racing DO hit these forums so they know where to look. Nothing here is admissable, but its certainly good for clues.
    You would be correct there...forums could be helpful for FINDING upcoming activity. However, I would think there're other forums they hit first, like Mustang and Camaro ones first, considering there are WAY less WRXs out there. Go with the numbers...

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

I do know that digital video cannot be used as evidence in court, so I would assume you can't get in trouble if the format of the video is not analog, they can't even use a video you post of a street race against you.
    Ahmet

Originally posted by THE ONE
    Nope, they can't do anything unless they witness it.
    That's what I thought, except 2 witnesses word against mine = charges filed for reckless driving

Mad WRX,

In MOST cases, a misdemeanor that is not commited in a officers presence results in the officer not making an arrest. However, a witness can make a citizens arrest and sign the affidavit as the affiant(arrestor) and the officer will transport. This happens alot in misdemeanor shoplifting cases, and has been done in misdemeanor traffic cases. Also, anyone can swear out a warrant for someone. I bet one of these scenarios happened to you. Of course this is just my guess.
    2004 Forester XT
    Black Java Pearl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.