Got into 2 races last night

This is a discussion on Got into 2 races last night within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was on my way home when these happened. And I was also driving my S2000 at the time. First ...

Got into 2 races last night

I was on my way home when these happened. And I was also driving my S2000 at the time.

First race was against a 1994 GSR with regular bolt ons. We raced from a stop and I beat him easily so I shut down at about 70mph. He was cool, and went his seperate way. The next race was against a 96-up civic hatchback on the freeway. We raced from about 75mph several times, and I easily beat him each time. We both pulled off the freeway, and I found out after talking to him he had a GSR swap with some bolt ons. We raced from a stop a couple times with the same results. He had a quick car, good for mid 14's when the hot weather gets out of here. Good races.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dis may be off topic...but does ur intake give u the most hp gain? or at least alotta hp gain?

Nope. Doesen't really do anyting at all.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup