v6 passat

This is a discussion on v6 passat within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i gave my wrx over to my younger brother, , and im driving around in a 2003 VW Passat V6. ...

v6 passat

i gave my wrx over to my younger brother, , and im driving around in a 2003 VW Passat V6. the car is beautiful. stylish, fully loaded, leather, everything that i ever want in a luxury car that i never had in the wrx. only problem is that it is sooooo slow. i mean, 0-60 takes like 9 seconds. ahhhhhhhhh! i took it over, so that my dad can get a new car, he's probably going to get the audi s4 v8. im jelous of him sooo much!!!!!! well, when i get my mom to give in her car and take mine, ill be looking into a gti 1.8t and then modding the biatch.

anyhow, the car is pretty slow. i raced a 540 from a roll 2 days ago, from 40-80 and, wierd, we were completely neck to neck. whatever, i know i can get my ass kicked, but maybe the passat is faster than what i think it is. dunno.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Yep, that's a lot of car for the V6 to move around. I'll take the 1.8t, thank you.

And that 540i, he wasn't even trying. Those are animals on the highway and will take out just about any VW at those speeds. The Passat W8 might have put up a better fight, but that thing is just plain weak also - especially for the lofty price. C'mon VW, where's the detuned S4 V8???
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright