Wrx Vs. Crx

This is a discussion on Wrx Vs. Crx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have this friend who owns an older CRX ...with engine swap, exhuast, intake, AFC fuel computer, and some kind ...

Wrx Vs. Crx

I have this friend who owns an older CRX ...with engine swap, exhuast, intake, AFC fuel computer, and some kind of new fuel system, and lowered somewhat. Well anyway this guy always talks sh*t thinking hes the fastest car around. Well I was driving home Thursday night and see him parked in a 7-11...So I decided to pull in and have some fun. He sees me and immediately starts revving his engine. His exhuast is really really loud not sure what kind it is. I pull up next to him and we start talking. He asks if I wanted to run him right now, I said lets go. We pull out onto this road where theres a light and its two lane and then switches to a one lane a ways up. Me and him are at the light, he starts revving, I start revving. Green and were off. By the end of 1st I was a car ahead of him, end of 2nd.. 4 cars, end of third at least 6 or 7.Then I cut it. I was laughing becuase I thought he'd be a little faster than that with all the sh*t he talks! Finally someone to show him he's not the fastest. I slow down and wait for him..I pull over and he pulls up. He explains to me that his clutch slipped in second and he couldnt shift or something..(it sounded like he was shifting fine hehe)
    "They came they saw they lost"

02 Plat WRX:
    AutoMeter Boost Guage
    HKS SSQ bov
    Joe P MBC
    Blitz SUS Intake
    TurboXS Unichip on the way....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

Great kill!! Way to show that CRX who is boss.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?