RSXSucks vs. the World
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on RSXSucks vs. the World within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Dude, lighten up! First day here, and you post 36 messages, mostly involving some iteration of This car sucks, that ...

I Support ClubWRX

RSXSucks vs. the World

Dude, lighten up!

First day here, and you post 36 messages, mostly involving some iteration of This car sucks, that car sucks, anyone who bought this car sucks, your car sucks, even your own cars sucks!

Yes, we all have or like the Subaru WRX, but it is not the best, fastest, quickest, whateverest car there is, and everything else does not suck.

You haven't quite got into any flame wars your first day here, but almost every thread you've posted has come close to being insulting or just in bad taste. Not a good way to introduce yourself on a relatively polite and fair-minded board. These sort of messages are why many of us left i-Club. Post insults over there, please.

Thank you for listening, welcome to ClubWRX, and I look forward to reading something interesting from you rather than brash statements.

Respectfully,
    Steve

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

Thanks for the welcome!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

great post smorris!!
    2001 SVT Cobra Vert
    Silver/Black Top/Polished Wheels
    281RWHP/286RWTQ Stock
    100MM Densecharger CAI
    Mobil 1

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Talking

... it's funny because it's true ...

Low traffic forums get less signal:noise ratio, it seems. Fewer posters, more content per post.

Except maybe for slashdot ... slashdot is funny that way.

I Support ClubWRX
    Thank you! It's very true that's why I'd like to see posts where you, yes you the WRX owner, got your butt kicked by another car.
    Tim
    Admin

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.