Idiot kids in Neons
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Idiot kids in Neons within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This isn't the first time this has happened. On my way to work this morning this kid in a stock ...

Idiot kids in Neons

This isn't the first time this has happened. On my way to work this morning this kid in a stock looking Neon (non SRT-4) gets right on my rear bumper. So I speed up a little bit. Then he continues to ride my rear bumper. So I punch it for a few seconds and get about 5-6 cars in front of him and move over. I then slow back down the the speed limit. Well he stayed back behind me for a minute or so and then here it comes. From about an 1/8 mile back ,he starts his attack. He goes flying by me doing at least 90mph (I'm only doing about 45mph). I just let him fly by because we are in a busy business district with a lot of intersections and side streets. Its not a very safe place to be doing over 50mph or so.
    To my suprise I see the light way up the road turn red. ( He's caught) So here I come with a chance to line up next to him. He see's me coming and of course jumps into the turn lane and makes his escape.

If I was him I would be totally embarrassed. But he is probably in a Neon forum describing how he smoked an STi.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

next time some kid rides on yer bumper hit the E-BRAKES, he won't expect that...... try it, it's fun to see them lock up or change lanes.

KINGSKY

Originally posted by KINGSKY
    next time some kid rides on yer bumper hit the E-BRAKES, he won't expect that...... try it, it's fun to see them lock up or change lanes.

KINGSKY

Unless he actually hits you
    My Ride:
    99 Eclipse GS-T
    Mods: Yes
    277 hp / 285 tq.

Other Ride:
    Sonic Yellow 03 WRX Wagon

Ive also dirven an 04 STi

Friends dont let friends drive NA.

What an idiot! I can't stand it when someone rides my bumper, let alone a ricer fly-by. It would have been real funny if you dusted himoff the light, but then again, it would be a waste of fuel and that sh*t is expensive now a days!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    I have more problems like that with Neon drivers than Civics, believe it or not. It's nice because I whoop on non-SRT4s. Honestly, why do Neons attract such people (at least in this area)???

Sidenote: I think the SRT-4 is a cool car and I've only dealt with one @sshole owner of one so far - at the track. Drizze, come out here and teach all these whippersnappers a lesson!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Seriously!! It seems like now that the SRT-4 is out, non-srt-4 neon owners think that somehow their regular neons are faster too!!
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by RaccoonRacing
    Seriously!! It seems like now that the SRT-4 is out, non-srt-4 neon owners think that somehow their regular neons are faster too!!
    LOL, yea, but some of them neon owners are like that towards us also. Oh well, what can you do.

Hell, there are a few 04 owners talking smack to the 03 owners on how there car is better and faster.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Originally posted by RaccoonRacing

When I get tailed its usually by some assclown in a slow car so i simply get off the throttle and coast untill they try to pass, which of course is impossible because I am faster. Ill repeat this untill they are totally frustrated beyond belief then...ill keep doing it more.
    I created my avatar.

Yeah...gas is very expensive...I have to pay $1.79-1.83/gallon.

People who tail me will be slowed down to a stop unless they get off my ass. I do it gradually, too, and unless they're in something ridiculously fast, they won't be getting by the STi until that point. Once they back off, I speed back up to normal and move out of the way.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

i've had the honor of experiencing non srt owners riding my bumper. it's so annoying. srt4 owners don't even do that to me and they actually have fast cars.

i love it when any ricer drops back like a mile and winds up just to fly by you at 90mph. it's pretty funny. maybe people like that have never been in fast cars, otherwise they wouldn't humiliate themselves like that.

Originally posted by renichms
    Yeah...gas is very expensive...I have to pay $1.79-1.83/gallon.

RN

God damn, I wish. I paid $2.20 a gallon. And I have seen higher.

some places here SAN DIEGO people pay $2.39/gal.
    one time i paid $4.51, it was 100 octane though. $50 to fill her up, it was worthy it......

KINGSKY

one time i paid $4.51, it was 100 octane though. $50 to fill her up, it was worthy it......

KINGSKY
    Yeah I have seen even higher than $2.39, but I paid $2.20. Good think I have my Geo for commuting.

KINGSKY
    That's just ridiculous...good thing I live where I do. And, of course, gas CEASED being $.99/gallon as soon as my parents made me start paying for my own gas...and since then it has kept going up and up and up... We wouldn't think of even $2/gallon as so bad if it STAYED there and was less unstable in price but it fluctuates so much...

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.