0nce again Srt-4 gets Owned! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 0nce again Srt-4 gets Owned! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'll post some pictures of my 3000GT after I totaled it. I rolled it multiple times doing 75-80mph. That car ...

I'll post some pictures of my 3000GT after I totaled it. I rolled it multiple times doing 75-80mph. That car was built like a tank, my girlfriend and I walked away with relatively minor injuries and I can thank the sturdyness of the car for that. Any of you with a WRX should just go see how heavy a 3000GT door is and you will be able to tell, it's a night and day difference.
    95' Tsi AWD
    95' 3000GT SL (r.i.p. 10-9-02)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by drizze99
    DAYUM! This is really starting to get to me. My ins. rates are going to skyrocket because of all these wrecked SRT-4's!!

I hope this person made it out OK. Looks like the car got T-boned in the rear. They only made 3275 of these cars in 2003, and they are becoming even moe rarer as the months go by and it's the summer time!! I hate to see what winter is going to bring!

On a side note, I really like those wheels! (gotta find this junk yard)
    I agree, it didn't look like the drives fault, unless they spun off the road and smacked a telephone pole.

Look on the bright side driz, your car will be 1 out of 1000 when everyone is done smashing them up. Keep it safe driz.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

Originally posted by drizze99
    BUT what I can say because I know this as a fact is that cars today are designed with "crumble zones" Crumble Zones are actually engineered into the design of the car.
    you may know it for a fact, my friend, but i believe they're referred to as "CrumPle Zones" so that the car may crumple (as in deform and absorb energy), and not crumble into many crumbs like a piece of coffee cake.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

Originally posted by Lightning
    you may know it for a fact, my friend, but i believe they're referred to as "CrumPle Zones" so that the car may crumple (as in deform and absorb energy), and not crumble into many crumbs like a piece of coffee cake.
    [homer voice] DOH! [/homer voice]

Good one Lightning!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

I ride a motorcycle in urban traffic. Any car is gonna feel like a tank, tehe.

-B

Originally posted by droogie
    Look on the bright side driz, your car will be 1 out of 1000 when everyone is done smashing them up.
    He does have a point LOL
    Hope that person is alright...

Originally posted by Mili727
    Ah these are the threads I like to see. Keep em coming.
    Real nice buddy.....

Originally posted by Mili727
    Ah these are the threads I like to see. Keep em coming.
    These are the kind of threads you like to see?
    Something wrong with you?
    Your signature sucks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.