wrx vs gti

This is a discussion on wrx vs gti within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First real race... I couldnt tell if it was stock, it was lowered and had tinted windows... but the guy ...

wrx vs gti

First real race... I couldnt tell if it was stock, it was lowered and had tinted windows... but the guy wouldnt talk to me after the race... wouldnt look.

First run off the line I didnt know if he was going to gun it. He did and so I didnt get a launch... just a normal first gear. We were pretty much head to head. I pulled a few feet in second, few more in third. It was pretty close.

Second launch I had him by a car lenth or a car and a half by second, then inched forward again. I couldnt tell exactly what kind of GTI it was. Had VTT on the back left corner. Figure that is the 1.8 turbo but I am not 100% sure. Anyhow, the thing was pretty quick. I'm stock.

Dosage

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good race he probly had a chip! i walked a gti when all i had was turboback from 40-80 i was about 11/2-2 cars ahead. he had exhaust and intake.