WRX vs TD04 Supra - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on WRX vs TD04 Supra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; if you see a red trans am on stock 17 inch camaro ss wheels winning the burnout contest, thats me ...

if you see a red trans am on stock 17 inch camaro ss wheels winning the burnout contest, thats me lol see ya there maybe.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by AmethystGTO
    so what? your rice rocket HAS to rev to 8k to make power. my car ONLY needs 6k rpms to get the job done

ill be at nopi too btw, im going to try to enter the burnout contest... i am looking for 2 used rims and a decent set of tires atm.
    dummest comment ever,

so i guess your motors better than a F1 car motor that has to rev all the way to 19k rpms to make HP.
    05 STi white/gold
    89 240sx 390rwhp

Originally posted by kingleh
    dummest comment ever,

so i guess your motors better than a F1 car motor that has to rev all the way to 19k rpms to make HP.
    f1 comment is different rice boy. the f1 motor makes huge insane amounts of power because it revs high. it was DESIGNED to make power high up. that car is a pure freaking race car. rebuild the motor after every race etc etc.

the ls1 is NOT a race motor. it ONLY needs to rev to 6k rpms stock to whip your stock supras ass. put in a cam and new valve springs and bump the rev limiter up to about 7k if thats where your cam peaks on power.

supras, only good from 5k+ ls1's, good from 2000-6000- or 2000-wherever you have your peak power with a new cam.

either way, you are teh suck and your poopra sucks too.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

f1 comment is different rice boy. the f1 motor makes huge insane amounts of power because it revs high. it was DESIGNED to make power high up. that car is a pure freaking race car. rebuild the motor after every race etc etc.

the ls1 is NOT a race motor. it ONLY needs to rev to 6k rpms stock to whip your stock supras ass. put in a cam and new valve springs and bump the rev limiter up to about 7k if thats where your cam peaks on power.

supras, only good from 5k+ ls1's, good from 2000-6000- or 2000-wherever you have your peak power with a new cam.

either way, you are teh suck and your poopra sucks too.

if your going to say something about rpms and making power, do it inteligently and be more specific.

"the f1 motor makes huge insane amounts of power because it revs high. it was DESIGNED to make power high up" and the supra motor CAN make huge insane power after boost kicks in

depending on what turbo you get you can do alot of diffenrent things wiht hte power band.

i knwo the ls1 isnt a race motor, the thing sucks to bad.

please say something that is integligent, all yoru doing is making stupid highschool comments.

and why did you call my supra stock?

im about to just quit arguing, its like arguing with my hometown munstang guys, they know nothing.
    05 STi white/gold
    89 240sx 390rwhp

Originally posted by kingleh
    if your going to say something about rpms and making power, do it inteligently and be more specific.

"the f1 motor makes huge insane amounts of power because it revs high. it was DESIGNED to make power high up" and the supra motor CAN make huge insane power after boost kicks in

depending on what turbo you get you can do alot of diffenrent things wiht hte power band.

i knwo the ls1 isnt a race motor, the thing sucks to bad.

please say something that is integligent, all yoru doing is making stupid highschool comments.

and why did you call my supra stock?

im about to just quit arguing, its like arguing with my hometown munstang guys, they know nothing.
    i didnt mean your supra persay. i meant youre in the poopra camp, and im in the ls1 camp. stock for stock, your poopra wont touch an ls1.

and guess what cum guzzler, the ls1 is faster then a supra. and it doesnt need a turbo um, i guarentee you i know MORE about 95% of the cars out there. you might know about poopras, but who cares, go race from a roll cry baby. how about you try racing from a dead dig. you would get walked hardcore. 900hp or not, you still run 12's.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

i know i have a video of a skyline pulling on a busa from a 100mph roll. the skyline literally had 100's of g's in it though. i think i heard from other sources that it was over like 1200hp or somting.
    2002 Silver WRX with:

TurboXS MBC @ 15.5, Kartboy Short Shifter, Kartboy Shift Bushings, Godspeed Uppipe, Custom 3" Turboback Exhaust with 4" Bellmouth and Flowmaster Muffler, Eibach Springs, Diablo C9 18" Rims, Wings West body Kit and Wing

Whenever I read one of your posts AmethystGTO I can't help but picture a redneck that just got back from blasting some mailboxes with a 12 guage from his TransAm.

We all have stereotypes.
    -Brian.

Originally posted by Trainrex
    Everybody run!!! It's a spy!!! ***runs out of house screaming and flailing arms above head***

how about you try racing from a dead dig. you would get walked hardcore. 900hp or not, you still run 12's.
    That's funny. My buddy's runs mid 10's from a stop, and it only has 600hp.....

Do yourself a favor and quit making blanket statements dumbass.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by chevyeater
    Whenever I read one of your posts AmethystGTO I can't help but picture a redneck that just got back from blasting some mailboxes with a 12 guage from his TransAm.

We all have stereotypes.

im as preppy as they come.

i work for a produce company.

mailboxes? all the mail boxes in my neighborhood are brick.

i dont even own a gun, unless you consider a one pump bb gun to harass squirrels a gun.

and sure, everyone has a friend who has a fast car. thats such utter bull****. what does YOUR car run, my buddy's buddy's buddy has a freaking 9 second poopra... who cares. its not yours.

and since you want to name call, any car can be setup for drag racing. you put 600hp in a stock supra suspension and attempt to run low 10's. have fun.

supras suck, i guess you guys are like any other import forum, you all hum on the supras balls...

wake up, they arent the end all be all cars.

i hate mustangs, but id take an 03 cobra over a poopra any day of the week.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

your just a supra hater so go somewhere elts and hate

i will post my time slip when i get one too.

6speed stock supra 1/4th around 13.5
    6speed 99 trans am lsi about 13.6 (my roomate has one)
    auto 99 trans am 13.4

so basicly stock for stock it all depends on driver

i depend on turbo to make power? a turbo is there all the time

it even worse that you depend on NAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZ. wich is not there all the time
    05 STi white/gold
    89 240sx 390rwhp

im as preppy as they come.

i work for a produce company.

mailboxes? all the mail boxes in my neighborhood are brick.

i dont even own a gun, unless you consider a one pump bb gun to harass squirrels a gun.

and sure, everyone has a friend who has a fast car. thats such utter bull****. what does YOUR car run, my buddy's buddy's buddy has a freaking 9 second poopra... who cares. its not yours.

and since you want to name call, any car can be setup for drag racing. you put 600hp in a stock supra suspension and attempt to run low 10's. have fun.

supras suck, i guess you guys are like any other import forum, you all hum on the supras balls...

wake up, they arent the end all be all cars.

i hate mustangs, but id take an 03 cobra over a poopra any day of the week.

i dont think these guys are hung on supras ball. its just your an ass and you cant come to a wrx site and hate on import cars, go to a little domestic site and talk trash about my car all you want, idc. its just noone here wants to hear what you have to say
    05 STi white/gold
    89 240sx 390rwhp

You missed my point completely. Who gives a crap whose car it is? You have made a bunch of stupid blanket statements about supras (and imports in general) but when someone points something out to you, you respond with more senseless banter.

any car can be setup for drag racing. you put 600hp in a stock supra suspension and attempt to run low 10's. have fun.
    Okay, okay you got me. He has Ebach ProKit Springs, very modded isnt it? The fact that he drives it to and from the track on BFG Drag radials really throws your theory for a loop doesnt it. I bet your head would blow up if you saw him at the track. The sheer thought of a street driven Supra with a common single turbo setup running 10's must mean the world is comming to an end.

Are you telling me you have stock suspension?

supras suck, i guess you guys are like any other import forum, you all hum on the supras balls...wake up, they arent the end all be all cars.
    So I start a thread about getting beat by a Supra and I am humming Supra balls? Ok, that makes sense. You are officialy the smartest man alive. Sounds to me like early in your childhood you were molested by an owner of a Supra? Something must account for your hatred of the cars. Come clean, what is it really?

My suggestion to you is to quit posting on this thread. You obviously know everything there is to know about everything. Go back to your Camaro forums and quit polluting this one with your useless b.s.

Thank you, drive through
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

thank you silverscooby for realizing how retarted this guy is.

and letting him know, i dont think he was getting it when i was tellign him
    05 STi white/gold
    89 240sx 390rwhp

Whatever you do, try not to label all domestic owners because of this one degenerate. Most of us appreciate any high performance car. All the guys in my fbody club like Supra's, WRX'x, not to mention some of the other fast imports.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.