WRX vs TD04 Supra - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs TD04 Supra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by kingleh your gay jon, im defintly gona have to take you for a ride if your making ...

Originally posted by kingleh
    your gay jon, im defintly gona have to take you for a ride if your making comments like this
    haha, Not saying that I dont like them, its just nothing new.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by AmethystGTO
    the only reason a supra can beat a busa is due to its A. aerodynamics, and b. its top end power. put those 2 from a dead dig, and see who wins... or better yet, put a turbo on the busa and see who wins.
    Captain Obvious

No doubt.

Hey, what if I put a jet engine on a Supra?? I bet it would smoke a turbo hyabusa!!!!!!!!!
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Here's that vid WRXin' was talkin bout

http://www.schmidtopolis.com/wrx_stu...Motorcycle.mpg

Right click, save as
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

first, thats not a busa... thats not even a litre bike. second, i think he did a ridiculous flyby on that bike, it was no where to be seen.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

Yeah thats not even a busa....great find Ryan.

all t-78s are the same unless customized after therre bought, a T 78 and T 88 is a mitsubishi turbo, where as a T-71 isnt, and just becasue its called a T-78 doenst meen its 78mm trim compressor, its accualy in the 60s, and the A/R on a T 78 is a 1.08 this is why it spoools so slow and mak good top end power, the T-78 is a bang for the buck dyno queen turbo, altho there are some fast T 78 cars if there set up rihgt. (i used to have a T-78 on my supra)

"Don't forget that not all T-78's are the same. There are some new GTR trim T-78,77,76's " a T 77 is accualy bigger than T 78 because there made be differnt people. so you cant really say this at all.

"the only reason a supra can beat a busa is due to its A. aerodynamics, and b. its top end power. put those 2 from a dead dig, and see who wins... " the busa with a layed down rider is very aerodynamic, i meen its tiny with all that power. and you seriously cant be telling me a busa got beat by something because what beet it has top end power?? give me a fukin break, the thing redlines in 1st gear and your going over 60mph
    Last edited by kingleh; 09-01-2003 at 07:02 PM.
    05 STi white/gold
    89 240sx 390rwhp

yea thats not the vid, but there is a vid of that same supra beating a hyabusa, and pwning another one
    05 STi white/gold
    89 240sx 390rwhp

yea thats not the vid, but there is a vid of that same supra beating a hyabusa, and pwning another one
    you got it? i can host it

Oops! That's my bad. I thought it was a busa.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Originally posted by WRXin'
    Oops! That's my bad. I thought it was a busa.
    No worries, the sound of that engine and turbo is INSANE

Leh, can I have a ride in your car during thanksgiving break? I'll be down in ATL with Jon then

" the busa with a layed down rider is very aerodynamic, i meen its tiny with all that power. and you seriously cant be telling me a busa got beat by something because what beet it has top end power?? give me a fukin break, the thing redlines in 1st gear and your going over 60mph
    um, im sorry but your poopra is a hell of a lot more aerodynamic than a freaking bike. rider tucking or not, hes gonna lose top end.

especially to a dyno/100mph+ queen such as your car.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

um, im sorry but your poopra is a hell of a lot more aerodynamic than a freaking bike. rider tucking or not, hes gonna lose top end.

You sir are talking out of your ass. Aero is about frontal area. And a supra has LOTS more of that. What happens here is that air resistance(sp?) is a geometric increase in terms of speed. Double yer speed, quad yer drag and so on. So the bike that makes what?.... 200hp runs into a brick wall alot quicker than the 800-900 hp supra. If that bike made 800 hp, its gonna go by the Supra like a TOW missile.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

i think we got a supra hater,

what do you think happens to all the air that goes into the big hole on the front of a supra? yeah its slowed down by IC, AC, Radiator, then hits a big wall. (this just alone im sure create more wind resistance the the entire busa itself).

"especially to a dyno/100mph+ queen such as your car." this is a tru hater comment, but trust me i hate the peice of **** you drive around a whole lot more than you hate supras.

RLsChMiDt

if im in atl at the time you are in atl i will take you for a ride, but i live 3 hours south of atl
    05 STi white/gold
    89 240sx 390rwhp

RLsChMiDt

if im in atl at the time you are in atl i will take you for a ride, but i live 3 hours south of atl
    Jon and I will meet you half way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.