SRT-4 (almost stock) vs. WRX (modded)-Freeway roll - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on SRT-4 (almost stock) vs. WRX (modded)-Freeway roll within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by milenko11 i don't post often but i would just like to say that i have the upmost ...

Originally posted by milenko11
    i don't post often but i would just like to say that i have the upmost respect for drizze99.

i just wish he was in the central pa area so he could give me a ride in his car.
    Hey, if I'm ever in your area, I'll give you a holla. Central PA, as in Harrisburg? I am originally from Pittsburgh, so I know the state of PA pretty well.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yea, Harrisburg.

I have yet to seen on SRT-4 here and only like 2 Evos and 1 STi but that was at the dealership. I think we get screwed when it comes to new cars.

Wow, he still doesn't get how to spell losing

I know 4 people that own srt's and they're all nice people who respect all types of cars, but ms4cd is the type of person that could give srt owners a bad rep, oh wait, he doesn't even own one!!
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

My god man...

Let's start fresh.

When you LOSE something, i.e you misplace it, you didn't win, etc... that is LOSING.

When you LOOSE something, i.e. I need my cracker-jack decoder ring to understand wtf you're saying - i'm trying, I really am - means your shoelace is LOOSE, or your belt is LOOSE.

Please try agian, please.

Edit: Damnit, wrx - you beat me to it!

Eric
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Ike
    Boo
    Loo
    Poo

therefore loosing

Got it foo?

Originally posted by ms4cd
    Ill make this my last post since there is too much heat going on. Again like I said, we will wait for the SRT-4 owner to show his face and respond

AWD- you are something! Keep it up! Talk to the SRT-4 owner again because he will stand behind my original post! Call him right now if you want! As for everything else I am finished with you!

I was there when the SRT-4 was ahead of the WRX by a nose. I went in front of them just to see who is going to win. Was I not? You are the one who wanted to race like 4 more times. With every time same result. I just went home since it was too stupid to continue. There is always an excuse with you loosing, is there? What is it this time? What will it be next?

I did not wanted to cause a ruckus by stating it was on a local highway you dumb ****, because I wanted to make it sound safe. Your intelligence level is too low to understand that!

B-REX - As for the cross-dressing, call me what you want but Ill still like your mom!
    I never even though that you'd act so adolescent and immature over a stupid race. GROW UP!!!! Mr. Intelligent (learn how to spell) It ain't your car!! worry about yourself.

It is very hard to believe that you saw the SRT ahead of me by a nose while we're traveling at over 130MPH. You must have pulled over on the side of the freeway with your magnifying glass or something man. Ohhh "SRT is 1 NOSE ahead" "1 NOSE (confirmed)" "send data over to clubwrx.net and start a flame" "copy that (Data received)" THE WAR HAS BEGUN....

Me telling the truth to our local community and not having to lie about it will not jeopardize our safety. What will threaten our safety is you and I trying to prove an unnecessary point by racing again, to see which car is faster by a nose? It ain't worth it....If it makes you feel any better......YES......the SRT smoked me by 1000 bus lengths in reverse, and is the fastest car EVAH....happy now?

I realize how dangerous it is to do triple digit speeds on public freeways, and for that reason there won't be another race. I'm on a list to get my car dynoed on the 13th @ ATP in Fremont, and I'll post the results. If you guys happen to show up, look for a WRB w/ STI lights and BBS wheels. Sorry to write much.....

Best Regards,

AWD Turbo 4, You guys can race all you want at your local track. There is one by you guys right?
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Hmm, 2004 SRT-4 comes with LSD standard as well as 230HP and 250 lbs-ft of torque eh? C'mon Subaru, bring the 2.5L turbo to the WRX...

-B

Originally posted by drizze99
    AWD Turbo 4, You guys can race all you want at your local track. There is one by you guys right?
    I think the nearest one is Infineon Raceway in Napa which is about 2 hours away. We'll be going down there this month.

I went in front of them just to see who is going to win.
    This dude must have been doing 140 mph to be infront of you guys!

I knew the thought of "letís race in the rain" would come up, but then again who the hell races in the rain or snow. No normal people do!
    Good luck!
    I guess all race car drivers that race in the rain are tards....

I think I saw ms4cd in his (mom's) Neon (HI).

It had a bumper sticker on the back that said, "MY SON IS A HONOR ROLL STUDENT AT something HIGH SCHOOL".

I couldn't catch the name of the school because he went by in the Neon (HI) at warp 9. I think I saw a rainbow pride sticker on the back as well but that might have been light bending through the space/time continuem.

ms4cd how much did you pay for that flux capacitor? Do they make one for the WRX?

Originally posted by bent_halo
    hey Turn, what part of Cali you in? I hang with some srt buds and we are always interested in getting to know more people here in Cali...
    SF

This thread is

We
    Todd
    Did

Hmm, 2004 SRT-4 comes with LSD standard as well as 230HP and 250 lbs-ft of torque eh? C'mon Subaru, bring the 2.5L turbo to the WRX...
    Subaru has already brought the 2.5L turbo to the WRX. It's called the STi .
    '04 WRB WRX Sedan

yes, i dont think subaru would put the 2.5 in the non sti for marketing reasons. why would you put the motor in your flagship car and sell it for 31k then turnaround and lose profits by putting it into the 24k wrx... doesnt make sense.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234