SRT-4 (almost stock) vs. WRX (modded)-Freeway roll - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on SRT-4 (almost stock) vs. WRX (modded)-Freeway roll within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have the fire wire cable, I can even host that video. The only problem is that there is no ...

I have the fire wire cable, I can even host that video. The only problem is that there is no video!

We will have to do this again, to prove it. I just wish the SRT-4 owner would get off his a$$ and post what he saw. Because according to AW-what ever I was not even there!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by ms4cd
    OMG I was not there?

I was in front of you guys, or you kind of forgot about that?

NO buddy, you weren't there !!!! I just talked to the SRT owner, and he said he never told you that he beat me, and you're just doing this to start a flame. I'll try to get the video by tonight.

Originally posted by AWD Turbo 4

any of you Bay Area folks wanna watch or wanna help me out with a cable to transfer the video from a Sony camcorder?
    Yah where you from yo?

San Jose, CA

Re: SRT-4 (almost stock) vs. WRX (modded)-Freeway roll

1st try 60mph roll to 125 (closed course)
    Are all the races from a "closed course?" If so, why are there cars in front causing one driver to slow down?

San Jose, CA
    When are you going to race? I can bring my friend's camcorder along

I'm in SF.

Re: Re: SRT-4 (almost stock) vs. WRX (modded)-Freeway roll

Originally posted by TurnWRX
    Are all the races from a "closed course?" If so, why are there cars in front causing one driver to slow down?
    dude, the guy is full of ****....he was never there. We raced on a 4-lane freeway at like 3am. We made sure that there were no cars around and when we saw any cars coming up we slowed down.

SF is kind of far...unless you're willing to drive down here If we do, it'll be late tonight when its safe.

someone please ban that douche bag...

also, to the guy that ran, good kill.

another note, if youre too low in the rpms when you go brake boost... it works wonders. you will shoot off like a rocket instead of waiting for the turbo to spool up. you get instant boost.

just press on the brake lightly and give it gas and you will see the boost rise up. then just hit the gas! bam instant boost.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

You my friend, are full of sh!t. I will wait for the owner of the SRT-4 to post the result.

For some reason you can not loose can you?
    Not sure if he will "lose" or not, but he's not as "loose" as your wife. Now lay off the crack. You've got owned in several posts already, wtf is your point?

Eric
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

ms4cd = member sucker for cross dresser?

Just couldn't resist, what a punk...

2004 Platinum XT

SF is kind of far...unless you're willing to drive down here If we do, it'll be late tonight when its safe.
    There are plenty of wrx drivers in San Jose. Check out i-club.com and head to the bay area section and ask for some witnesses. I'm sure there will be plenty who would like to watch and maybe race an srt

Originally posted by TurnWRX
    There are plenty of wrx drivers in San Jose. Check out i-club.com and head to the bay area section and ask for some witnesses. I'm sure there will be plenty who would like to watch and maybe race an srt

hey Turn, what part of Cali you in? I hang with some srt buds and we are always interested in getting to know more people here in Cali...

Ill make this my last post since there is too much heat going on. Again like I said, we will wait for the SRT-4 owner to show his face and respond

AWD- you are something! Keep it up! Talk to the SRT-4 owner again because he will stand behind my original post! Call him right now if you want! As for everything else I am finished with you!

I was there when the SRT-4 was ahead of the WRX by a nose. I went in front of them just to see who is going to win. Was I not? You are the one who wanted to race like 4 more times. With every time same result. I just went home since it was too stupid to continue. There is always an excuse with you loosing, is there? What is it this time? What will it be next?

I did not wanted to cause a ruckus by stating it was on a local highway you dumb ****, because I wanted to make it sound safe. Your intelligence level is too low to understand that!

B-REX - As for the cross-dressing, call me what you want but Ill still like your mom!

Ill make this my last post since there is too much heat going on. Again like I said, we will wait for the SRT-4 owner to show his face and respond

AWD- you are something! Keep it up! Talk to the SRT-4 owner again because he will stand behind my original post! Call him right now if you want! As for everything else I am finished with you!

I was there when the SRT-4 was ahead of the WRX by a nose. I went in front of them just to see who is going to win. Was I not? You are the one who wanted to race like 4 more times. With every time same result. I just went home since it was too stupid to continue. There is always an excuse with you loosing, is there? What is it this time? What will it be next?

I did not wanted to cause a ruckus by stating it was on a local highway you dumb ****, because I wanted to make it sound safe. Your intelligence level is too low to understand that!

B-REX - As for the cross-dressing, call me what you want but Ill still like your mom!
    I didn't want to comment but seriously...this is childish. Grow up. Quit trolling.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.