me vs another wrx

This is a discussion on me vs another wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; while crusing down the street minding my own business, a blue wrx charges past me really fast then slows down ...

me vs another wrx

while crusing down the street minding my own business, a blue wrx charges past me really fast then slows down to my speed. im like o snaps.

so were side by side and we hit a light. where not at the front of the light but we're each behind a car. so i ask wut he has cause i saw exhaust and gauges. he said he just got ecutek at 17psi, header/upipe and turboback (no cats) he also said the guy tuned ecutek for 16psi but on his gauge it said 17psi. (so who knows )

so we both decide to make a 40-80mph run. when the light turns green and the 2 cars are out of the way we both take off he pulls right away about 2-3 feet and it stays that way till 80mph.. so i lost in the end by about 3 feet. 2nd lost so far in my car. but at least this lost was from a fellow sube

btw my mods are tXs stage 2 at 16.5 psi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good race! I got my ass handed to me once by a white WRX...he failed to mention at first that he was spraying a 75 shot of nitrous
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Originally posted by WRXin'
    Good race! I got my ass handed to me once by a white WRX...he failed to mention at first that he was spraying a 75 shot of nitrous
    Good race!

I wish I even saw another WRX around here!!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car