*Sniff*Sniff* Smells like Rice...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on *Sniff*Sniff* Smells like Rice... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yeah, yeah I know, I posted a kill sotry today already, but this is to show you the difference between ...

Red face *Sniff*Sniff* Smells like Rice...

Yeah, yeah I know, I posted a kill sotry today already, but this is to show you the difference between a cool WRX/STi owner, and a ricer. I am at Elsie (actually where Mack Road turns into Elsie) I hear a whinny sound over MY engine?! Then another, this one loader yet, but a lower tone. *Sniff*Sniff* I smell RICE! So the jackasses line up by eachother, I am in the far right lane that merges (I begin to think, if one of these idiots, hits my car!...) So they start revving on each other, One sounding like a Bean party colloboration, and the other one sounded like a jet engine overheating, ready to explode. So I join in to let them hear what a REAL car sounds like. The jackass in the lane next to me turns down his techno (why must he fit the stero type so well?) and yells out his window "Not you foo, just me and dis n*gga over here...) Now I HATE when fellow black people even use that word, so I act like I didn't hear him and I start revving up anyways. They both edge up on the line to see if I'd bite (I was smart enough to stay off the line so they thought I wouldn't go) I let them take off, then I punch it and pass them both just before the merge with my middle finger flying like a flag. I start swiriving through all 3 lanes with my hazards on then I slowed down to let them catch up. I yell out my window "You guys SMELL that?!... It's BURNT RICE!" then I peel (not on purpose) And felt damn good to do in a group of no good ricers by givin' them a taste of thier own medicine. Enough ranting, I am tired, and all my little antics left me with a 1/4 tank Keep it on the track guys, but if someone disrespects ya ride, look for da clearin' and show em who's boss!
    1972 Camaro RS/Z28 Youngsta doin' it OldSchool!
    Rebuilt 350 "DynoPub" Custom job. 3250lbs, 3550lbs with me in it...
    10.46@126.5 <street drags> *Being rebuilt for show*
    516whp 544lb-ft torque ALL MOTOR, no "Naaaaawzzz"... ever!
    Next up: 454 Big Block and/or Supercharger, SMOG Excempt Yay!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: *Sniff*Sniff* Smells like Rice...

Originally posted by C9A1L1L
    ....(why must he fit the stero type so well?).... pass them both just before the merge with my middle finger flying like a flag. I start swiriving through all 3 lanes with my hazards on then I slowed down to let them catch up. I yell out my window "You guys SMELL that?!... It's BURNT RICE!"
    Talk about painting the kettle black. Maybe I misunderstood your post and it was a big joke. If not, you must be the ultimate stereotype of hillbilly-trailer-trash.

Re: *Sniff*Sniff* Smells like Rice...

Originally posted by C9A1L1L
    with my middle finger flying like a flag.
    LOL!!!!

What kind of cars were they?

own those ricers!

Wow, you really showed them... Thanks for sharing.

We
    Todd
    Did

Nope, no mullet here, no trailer, no yee haw. Just a young guy who apreciates American muscle, and have had bad experiences with ricers. It gets annoying, and I had my chance then to give them the go how. I did to them eveyrhting stupid ricers had done to me: Insults, fly by, cuting off, hazard, weaving, wreckless, the finger. Felt damn good. It's not much different from any kill sotry I have heard before on this board or any other, I just tell my stories to bring more life to em and let you know the mood. I don't see how I fit the stereo type, but be it as it may, you probably dont seem like the import stereo type yourself...
    Last edited by C9A1L1L; 08-27-2003 at 10:17 PM.

am i the only one who found this story insanly awesome? good job

I thought it was a good damn story. I THOUGHT we both disliked Ricers, but maybe some of you would rather rice out your WRXs? I dunno, bad moods? Wrong side of the bed? Eh, I guess I'll never be accepted Oh well, I'll still love yall!

Let me see if I understand the story. You nudged your way into a race with people who were trying to race and didn't want to race you. You beat them before a merge, give them a finger and with your hazards on, swerve through several lanes effectively ending the race that they were trying to have.

Whether they were ricers or not, why give the finger and swerve across lanes of traffic when they weren't even trying to race you? Who was it that "disrespects ya ride"?
    2002 WRX WRB

Originally posted by Rich10
    Let me see if I understand the story. You nudged your way into a race with people who were trying to race and didn't want to race you. You beat them before a merge, give them a finger and with your hazards on, swerve through several lanes effectively ending the race that they were trying to have.

Whether they were ricers or not, why give the finger and swerve across lanes of traffic when they weren't even trying to race you? Who was it that "disrespects ya ride"?
    I think it was a combination of the N word and too much F&F

I Support ClubWRX
    I thought it was a pretty entertaining post. I just am in shock that you can drive a 10 second car as a daily driver in the Sac-Town heat!!!! And I hope that you don't think all Japanese cars are ricers. That would be sad. Funny story though.

Originally posted by PKer
    We
    Todd
    Did
    Sofa
    King
    We
    Todd
    Did

O COME ONE IDIOTS! lol j/p

but if I had a mid 10 second 2nd gen (?) camaro I like, couldn't wait to wake up and own everyone at every stoplight on the way to work!
    '03 white rex

Originally posted by 2001S4
    Sofa
    King
    We
    Todd
    Did
    i put that in my calculator so i would remember it....

in 8th grade
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast