Another Good WRX/STi Owner! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Another Good WRX/STi Owner! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Wow a 70 Cuda... Sounds purdy. And about the spell checker... That's a good idea, I don't know about me ...

Wow a 70 Cuda... Sounds purdy. And about the spell checker... That's a good idea, I don't know about me being an "adult" but I SHOULD spell correctly. I rarely re read what I write with editing in mind and I type fast so my retarded brain can't keep up. Oh and as far as the "morons holding up the light" that wasn't the issue, it's a long straight road, few people, and it was just one of those nights where no one was in a hurry to go. I am pretty sure we got all thumbs up when the cars went by, no middle fingers. People realy like cars down here, and we haven't turned into the big city we are set up to become, so people can still "cruise" There were 3/4 lanes (one turns) and at first we were only taking up one (he pulled up behind me) so if people wanted to go they had the space, and when the van pulled to the side (the empty turning lane) there was STILL another lane. They were looking for a show and we gave it to 'em. Oh and the "gotta find one to beat me" comment was an utter joke, I have seen what the cars here at Sacramento Race Park can do, and I'm no "king of the track" just lil ol me. Got a clean car, with a clean engine, and now to strip it down and restore it. (My orginal goal) Thanks again guys.
    1972 Camaro RS/Z28 Youngsta doin' it OldSchool!
    Rebuilt 350 "DynoPub" Custom job. 3250lbs, 3550lbs with me in it...
    10.46@126.5 <street drags> *Being rebuilt for show*
    516whp 544lb-ft torque ALL MOTOR, no "Naaaaawzzz"... ever!
    Next up: 454 Big Block and/or Supercharger, SMOG Excempt Yay!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey C9A1L1L: Wanna build me a motor?

Ike
    Ok, I talked to my cousin who sees both cars pretty often since they used to go cruising together.

The red one has Hemi written on the side in the black stripe (I'm guessing that means it's a Hemi...), the black one has 440 written in the red stripe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hemi3.jpg  

I'll give you 100 bucks for it. You got some pretty sweet cars on your hands. Take good care of them.

Ike
    Well, it's not mine, YET!

Dude, tell me that picture isn't of the ACTUAL car your getting!!! that looks like perfect NOS! Keep me posted man!
    1972 Camaro RS/Z28 Youngsta doin' it OldSchool!
    Rebuilt 350 "DynoPub" Custom job. 3250lbs, 3550lbs with me in it...
    10.46@126.5 <street drags> *Being rebuilt for show*
    516whp 544lb-ft torque ALL MOTOR, no "Naaaaawzzz"... ever!
    Next up: 454 Big Block and/or Supercharger, SMOG Excempt Yay!

Originally posted by Ike
    Ok, I talked to my cousin who sees both cars pretty often since they used to go cruising together.

The red one has Hemi written on the side in the black stripe (I'm guessing that means it's a Hemi...), the black one has 440 written in the red stripe.
    ill trad u my frist born for that car

The car in the pic is a Hemi, and depending on other options worth the better part of $50k To $75k. Dont touch it, dont change the spark plugs, dont change the tires, dont breathe on it. Again, depending on options, it is VERY valuable. As interested as I am in these cars, if one came into my posession, I would probably sell it. You could easily make the argument that the car is "too valuable to drive". Unless youre interested in the car for it's own sake, as a collector's item, of course. Good luck.
    -Ray

I'd be taking crap about the cars for him to sell it to me low I'd be nice to aunt if I were you. Tell her you really love her and then go for the kill.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12