Okay, the title is deceiving....

I was driving from Sacramento down to San Diego, back from some vacation and my friend who has a 1996 911 let me drive the car most of the way. He got a ticket on the way up so he was a little bit scared to go fast. Started off pretty calm...80...85...95...100. I was trying to find a cop weeder. Minivans are ussually pretty good for that, but I came accross an EVO. The guy put a smaller wing on the car and I have to tell you, that the car looks much, much better. The car had no plates, looked pretty new. My friend told me that I could drive as fast as I wanted , but the tickets were on me...Well, I played with the EVO for a good 40 miles...He would hit it and I would follow him (in 6th) and I would pass him pretty easely (sp?). Did this maybe 10 times and all the runs where from 70 to 120, 130. He would get half a car on me immediately (sp?), but then I would reel him in. And when I downshifted I would catch him even faster (man, that rumble is nice). It was great to drive the car. It runs really nice above 120mph. I got in my car today and realized how the rex struggles at these speeds (stock). All and all, the drive did not take long at all

JH