4.6L Mustang VS Me (wave bye bye)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 4.6L Mustang VS Me (wave bye bye) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up all? I hardly ever post kill stories, mostly because I don't race on the street all that much. ...

Wink 4.6L Mustang VS Me (wave bye bye)

Whats up all? I hardly ever post kill stories, mostly because I don't race on the street all that much. This started with me being pissed but was kinda funny after it was over, so I'd though I'd share.

We were comming home from the golf course on Sunday down a secondary road with very little trafic. This area has quite a few Amish people near by so you have to watch out for the buggies! I was just driving along minding my own buisness when we came up an a buggie on a blind corner. So I slowed way down and waited for the corner to clear to start the pass. I just start to inch over, look in my rearview and a Mustang comes blowing by us. I had to rip it back in the right lane almost hitting the buggie! Off speed the Mustang and I was pissed so I gave chase. I was like "oh know you don't" my friend just laughed and I flick on the MBC and we were off. I real him in just as he cought some slow @ss Sunday driver doing 35mph in a 50 zone. A passing zone comes up and his passenger turns around and does the "wave bye-bye thing) my friend says "yea right" and the Stang rips out around the slow car. I follow him, I pull it down into 2nd and I have to let off to keep from running him over. The road gets nice and straight here. I jump back in it, nail 3rd and blow by him. I keep in it to about 110 and slow down. He catches back up and is riding my @ss. So I shift it down into 4th and pull like 5 cars on him up to 120 this time. My friend said, "I don't think he'll try that again", he was wrong.. So I slow again.. One more time he is up my rear and here comes a very long straight (like 3 miles long). He gets over in the left lane and I drop to 3rd. He gets to my door and I start to pull very hard on him. I stay in it untill the needle is pegged and he is way, way back. I slow because there is a town comming up. We pull in to a Sheetz to get a drink. Get out of the car and what do ya know, my Mustang friend pulls in next to me. The kid gets out (20ish) with a upside down visor on backwards and starts telling me,"he would have killed me if I didn't hit the NOS!" I was like, "WTF", I'm not on the juice, and he was like "yea, whatever, I know those WRX's have no top end power" . My friend is almost rolling on the ground laughing at this point. So I pop my hood and trunk to show the dork no sign of any lines, silenoids or a bottle. He just walks away muddering something about me being a ricer... I just let him go.. I waved at his G/F as they pulled out and gave her a wink. She gave me the finger. We both laughed and went inside..

Thats my little story. I have had my Rex over a year and this is the biggest jack@ss I have meet yet. I had not raced a Stang from a roll yet so I was very happy to kill him so baddly with my mods (See bottom).. I said to my friend as we finished our trip home that I figured a Stang with exhaust work would hold it's own better from a roll.. Guess not... Thanks for reading...

-Fess

Info.............................................. ...

My mods: Uppie, Downpipe, Borla back-box (stock 3rd cat in place), Joe-P set to 15.5psi in 3rd, removed snorkel from air box with velocity stack into fender)

Best pass at the track: 13.34 @ 101.9mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: 4.6L Mustang VS Me (wave bye bye)

Originally posted by 1fastsubie
    I waved at his G/F as they pulled out and gave her a wink. She gave me the finger.
    That's a classic. I know some people's blood pressure will go up with the following comment, but this is my experience. Most jerks I have raced have been domestic owners. Most import drivers are normally very nice and wave, give thumbs up etc.

What engine management are you running. I had unichip in my 02 and could walk on most stangs from a roll.

Cheers,
    Jim
    04 WRX Wagon
    WR Blue
    02 WRX Sedan Black
    13.517@99.87

Stock ECU, no reflash yet....

-Fess

I Support ClubWRX
    Hehe great story!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Very nice kill!

People who have attitudes of the kind where domestics=fast and imports=slow (or vise-versa) need to have a guy like you beat them every week

I just wish everyone would get past being macho and take a car for how many HP's it has and not where it was made

Oh well I guess beating people who think that way is why I want your uppipe/downpipe combo so bad
    Easy Street WRX in Avatar.

ROFLOL!!! that was hilarious... great story man, what an *******, he deserved it. You know his gf meant what she gestured... she was probably salivating
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Good story...I frequently have people not really wanting to race but thinking they're gonna stomp my "rice" on principal so just go faster...and when they cannot get by, it makes them mad. So goes life.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Once at a light I was adjusting my radio and heard an engine rev, so I look up and its some kid in a convertable Z28. My IMMEDIATE reaction was to laugh at him, then ask his g/f what she was doin later. Its the ultimate **** move, pisses off everyone.
    I created my avatar.

That is a great story! I hate cocky drivers, but love to hit on their women.

Come on, ditch the zero and get w/ a hero baby

(Oh thats right, I am just that smooth J/k)

If I could race and beat a guy with an upside down visor everyday, the world would be a better place!!!! Oh wiat, I live in NJ, I can do that!!!!!

Great story.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    I think the biggest a**hole, though was the Amish pr*ick in the buggie. I like in Geauga County, Ohio, which is second only to Lancaster County, PA for Amish population. They are horrible, and a safety hazard to everyone on the road. I am of the firm belief that they should either have to walk everywhere or simply stay at home. I have nearly gotten in several accidents where I come around a blind corner only to have a buggy going fifteen miles per hour in my lane, several times without having their lights on at night. Where do you live?

I live in Central PA and not all that far from Lancaster. There are many Amish around here. The biggest thing that pisses me off about them is they use the roads that we pay taxes for and they have to pay nothing. Not to mention the horses are very hard on the road. My biggest fear is at night. Like you, I have come up on a buggie with no lights on after dark. I think last year 3 or 4 Amish were killed when someone hit thier buggie after dark on the same road this race took place on. The driver of the car got nailed bad in court even though he said he didn't see them because it had no lights on it!

-Fess

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    they do not even enforce reflectors for these people???

if bike riders have to do it so should they...as well as a helmet.
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

Hahaa.. good kill. I like the ending where you wink at his girlfreind that cracked me up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast