wrx vs modded 1988 supra turbo - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on wrx vs modded 1988 supra turbo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; RSXSucks, Everyone here understands that the WRX is an amazing car. Everone here (for the most part) either has one ...

RSXSucks,

Everyone here understands that the WRX is an amazing car. Everone here (for the most part) either has one or has a friend or two that does have one. With that said, there are cars that are comparable or even faster in the performance department. You are ragging on a guy with a supra? Even a 1998 Supra can be made VERY fast. a mid 90's Supra, you can basically forget it. That is a wicked car. You signed up today and already you have 28 posts in which every single post states you hate your car and should have bought a WRX. I have a feeling your whining tone won't last too long on this board. The WRX owners will get tired of your antic pretty quick. Just some advice for you, tone it down a bit and post intelligent replies.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by 2001S4
    RSXSucks,

Everyone here understands that the WRX is an amazing car. Everone here (for the most part) either has one or has a friend or two that does have one. With that said, there are cars that are comparable or even faster in the performance department. You are ragging on a guy with a supra? Even a 1998 Supra can be made VERY fast. a mid 90's Supra, you can basically forget it. That is a wicked car. You signed up today and already you have 28 posts in which every single post states you hate your car and should have bought a WRX. I have a feeling your whining tone won't last too long on this board. The WRX owners will get tired of your antic pretty quick. Just some advice for you, tone it down a bit and post intelligent replies.
    Um, where did I say that a supra can't be fast? All I said was that a 14 second supra doesn't stand a chance against a lightly modded WRX. Am I incorrect in saying that?

And since when has posting great things about the WRX on this board been annoying? No one else here does it? Thanks for the advice though, I'll take it into consideration, honestly!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Um, yeah, what he said...

RSXSucks,
    You signed up today and already you have 28 posts in which every single post states you hate your car and should have bought a WRX. I have a feeling your whining tone won't last too long on this board. The WRX owners will get tired of your antic pretty quick. Just some advice for you, tone it down a bit and post intelligent replies.

Originally posted by RSXSucks

Um, where did I say that a supra can't be fast? All I said was that a 14 second supra doesn't stand a chance against a lightly modded WRX. Am I incorrect in saying that?

And since when has posting great things about the WRX on this board been annoying? No one else here does it? Thanks for the advice though, I'll take it into consideration, honestly!
    You can post great things about the WRX, afterall it is a great car. But you sound like a 14 year old kid who just played GT3 and is wired on 15 lbs of pure sugar.

Thumbs up

You can post great things about the WRX, afterall it is a great car. But you sound like a 14 year old kid who just played GT3 and is wired on 15 lbs of pure sugar.
    Thanks!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Thanks for backing me up guys. The whole point of my post was to show my respect for the wrx and all i got was insults towards my car from a certain someone. But as far as RSX Type S's go they are nice cars i think, they aren't super fast but still not slow they are quick , they look pretty nice and have nice interiors and they sound really mean when that v-tec kicks in. Not sure why he is so down on his car i wouldn't mind having a brand new car, i have to live with a 1988 with 150k miles on it. Oh well, my brother is possibly racing his stock wrx only has a short shifter this friday i will keep you posted of the results hopefully we get to line up a few times.

Nick

Originally posted by RobPA
    --- Nice run. But, racing in heavy traffic? Kinda stupid.... ---

Someone get this guy a little crossing guard apron and a whistle, wtf are u the traffic police
    Lemme guess, you're about 17 years old, and are not concerned about your own safety, and the safety of the people around you? Grow up.
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

Originally posted by elohdaeh78
    We waited until the traffic cleared to run. We were stopped at a red light being the first cars in line so there were no cars in front of us. A car pulled out of a parking lot and cut us off but other then that there was no traffic for at least a 1/2 mile up the road. Its not like we were weaving in and out of traffic.
    Ok, kewl run then....
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

Originally posted by WRXless

Lemme guess, you're about 17 years old, and are not concerned about your own safety, and the safety of the people around you? Grow up.

Yeah right sure!! 17 (lol) and paid cash for my WRX! Im not going to get into some kind of internet "Flaming War" with you because its obvious in your own sig that you must be pretty young if you need to spend a few years to save for your rex!! Good luck with your vette man! have a good one.

Rob

Ok nevermind the young part! Maybe your just an old cronie!!! hehe.. HAve a good one

Rob

Originally posted by RobPA

Yeah right sure!! 17 (lol) and paid cash for my WRX! Im not going to get into some kind of internet "Flaming War" with you because its obvious in your own sig that you must be pretty young if you need to spend a few years to save for your rex!! Good luck with your vette man! have a good one.

Rob
    Actually, it's cuz I just bought my second house. I also own two vehicles outright (no payments), a boat outright, and lotsa other goodies. Don't talk to me about "stuff".

I mentioned the age because your reply seemed immature. Generally it's younger drivers that you see free-wheeling it around, with a disreguard for safety. I used to do the same thing, but then I realized that there was too much at risk. I don't want a flame-fest either - but I do want to instill a sense of responsibility.

Note, I advocated someone else in another thread about careless driving. See my second post in this thread.

Also, I'm not that old - 25.

Anyhow, let's get along. There's no use in forging hard feelings on the forum; we're enthusiast for fast cars, so let's act as enthusiasts. Just keep it safe!
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

Yes, everythings cool... Nothing like being 20 and able to say i paid for my car outright, have a seadoo's, a banshee and a cbr f4i! Although i still live at home (yes i do freeload for housing) but other then that, i pay for all my schtuff!! Have a good one man!!

Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.