Raced one of your members the other night from a roll
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Raced one of your members the other night from a roll within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yep, I raced him in my 2003 tiburon. The first time we raced he was at 16 psi i believe ...

Raced one of your members the other night from a roll

Yep,

I raced him in my 2003 tiburon.

The first time we raced he was at 16 psi i believe and we went from a 50 mph roll in third. immediately ipulled 1 car then he started pulling and by the time I was in 6th i guess he had 2 1/2 - 3 cars on me. so from 50-120 he pulled 3 cars with BC on.

With BC off from 40 mph in second to about 110 or 120 same result i immediately pulled 1 car then he started pulling and this time we let off he had about 1 1/2 cars on me.

ok so that was before he got his performance chip that he BORROWED. That race was brutal. Ill spare youthe details.

my mods are: I/E/ur pulley/stage 4 clutch/11 lb flywheel/drag radials/cf hood/gutted cats.

his mods:ummmm from memory all iknow is, sti intercooler spray, sti hoodscoop, UP or DP i cant remember, but not both ummm fulle xhaust and gutted cats and MBC.

I'm sure he will correct me if im wrong. I wonder if he will even see this. He's a member here, Iknow. Maybe even a moderator. and his screen name begins with O

fast car he has. Cya later!

P.S. Im not trying ot start flames or anything, im just giving him ****.
    Best ET 14.33
    Mest Trap 98.11
    Best 60' 2.04

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice races. Those are some good times for that Tiburon.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Thanks,

It responds pretty well to mods. The day i ran 14.3 it was VERY hot and humid. Most everyone was running slow. 2-4 tenths slow.

I think on a cooler day i MAY be able to get in the 13s
    Best ET 14.33
    Mest Trap 98.11
    Best 60' 2.04

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by silverscooby
    Those are some good times for that Tiburon.
    seriously
    2003 SRT-4

bah ha, that would be Jason aka Osiris. He's in Auburn atm but will be sure and tell him you posted when I meet up with him in a few hours...nice race btw

Originally posted by JDMCivic
    bah ha, that would be Jason aka Osiris. He's in Auburn atm but will be sure and tell him you posted when I meet up with him in a few hours...nice race btw
    And I gotta race him some time too...

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

yeah he beat me pretty good....but il ike to give him hell cause i was owning his turboocharged car for a few seconds there!!
    Best ET 14.33
    Mest Trap 98.11
    Best 60' 2.04

Nice loss

I'm sorry I'm sorry

I'm not trying to be mean or anything.
    First of all..
    NICE A$$ time you pulled with your Tibby.
    I love the way it looks. Personally I liked the first gen better, however the new ones look mean!~ I love the dual exhaust! I'm Korean myself and love the car. I have few friends in Korea running 13s with turbo i4. I don't think the v6 is meant to take all the aftermarket parts, however.. there is over 600whp tibby i4 running in Korea somewhere.

Secondly I owned a 740 WHP supra on a roll for about a seond too.... however, when his TURBO kicked.....
    I was owned by a buslength within few second. Let's not forget, if it was from a roll we COULD have turbo lag.

Not trying to start anything. Just a thought.

Nice clean race!
    I want to race a new Tibby, too.

-soul

Re: I'm sorry I'm sorry

Originally posted by soulsweeper
    I'm not trying to be mean or anything.
    First of all..
    NICE A$$ time you pulled with your Tibby.
    I love the way it looks. Personally I liked the first gen better, however the new ones look mean!~ I love the dual exhaust! I'm Korean myself and love the car. I have few friends in Korea running 13s with turbo i4. I don't think the v6 is meant to take all the aftermarket parts, however.. there is over 600whp tibby i4 running in Korea somewhere.

Secondly I owned a 740 WHP supra on a roll for about a seond too.... however, when his TURBO kicked.....
    I was owned by a buslength within few second. Let's not forget, if it was from a roll we COULD have turbo lag.

Not trying to start anything. Just a thought.

Nice clean race!
    I want to race a new Tibby, too.

-soul
    Well, if it counts before a turbo kicks in...my PT hung with a Supra through 1st gear, then he blasted so far ahead I didn't even see taillights.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Originally posted by silverscooby
    Nice races. Those are some good times for that Tiburon.
    Yeah what he said...
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

Re: Re: I'm sorry I'm sorry

Originally posted by renichms
    Well, if it counts before a turbo kicks in...my PT hung with a Supra through 1st gear, then he blasted so far ahead I didn't even see taillights.

RN
    EXACTLY my point.
    -soul

yeah yeah i know,

but it was still fun. He was shocked too. I mean come on, do you think a 170 hp stock car will pull on a 230 hp stock car?

I duno
    Best ET 14.33
    Mest Trap 98.11
    Best 60' 2.04

Good run, there is another Tiburon that frequented an Alabama board I use to belong to running 14's, might have been U. If you head to Tuscaloosa you can give me a run. If you are trapping 98mph it will be close from a roll

peace

Originally posted by ttownrex
    Good run, there is another Tiburon that frequented an Alabama board I use to belong to running 14's, might have been U. If you head to Tuscaloosa you can give me a run. If you are trapping 98mph it will be close from a roll

peace
    that was probably me. was it cars-ce? if so that was me. Do you ever go to steele? If so let me know when and we can race sometime.
    Best ET 14.33
    Mest Trap 98.11
    Best 60' 2.04

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.