God i hate that feeling of loosing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on God i hate that feeling of loosing within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by smokey Whack? OMG, that's hilarious...one of the faster cars for its time (before the import craze started) ...

Originally posted by smokey
    Whack? OMG, that's hilarious...one of the faster cars for its time (before the import craze started) and handles like its on rails STOCK. And that's whack?

That's one of the best cars I've ever had the pleasure of driving.
    Everyone was talking about drag racing. I know they handle well, 2 of my friends have them. This is turning quickly into an idiot internet war, so im done.
    Last edited by CKxx; 08-27-2003 at 12:31 PM.
    I created my avatar.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The HP boost is fairly recent. I just read about it in this month's C&D.
    Interesting, hadn't heard about that yet.
    By the way, nice avatar! Waterfalls are nice and tranquil.

Originally posted by CKxx
    Everyone was talking about drag racing. I know they handle well, 2 of my friends have them. This is turning quickly into an idiot internet war, so im done.
    Yes, you're allowed to give your opinion but when I give mine, let's just stop the discussion.

My bad, I guess I should have known better...

Anyway, in regards to drag racing, I still think it was one bad ass car for its time. A bit overpriced? Probably...you could still get a Z28 for much less and it would be faster in a straight line. But still, for its time, IMO, it was a pretty f'ing fast car.

But I'll stop this discussion since its apparently turning into a bunch of idiotic comments
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12