300ZX and a nosy Civic
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 300ZX and a nosy Civic within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; cruising down the main drag last night, i came upon a white 300ZX with two GIANT fart cans on the ...

300ZX and a nosy Civic

cruising down the main drag last night, i came upon a white 300ZX with two GIANT fart cans on the back... we evened up at a light and he looked over at me and said 'hot car - i really like it!' i nodded my thanks to him, and he said "don't worry - i don't want anything to do with it!" i smiled. just then, a ricer civic came busting up between us, and the guy in the 300ZX said 'i didn't mean you, a$$hole' and blew the civic's doors off. i got a laugh out of that, then proceeded to blow both of their doors off. funny how a BOV on an STi makes people think twice more often.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hahahah, amusing story.

was the 300zx a TT

my cousin had one of those 300zx TT. It was fast! 0-60 was high 4s if i remember.
    don't dare drive it when there's even a spec of snow on the ground

Originally posted by hatebobbarker
    was the 300zx a TT
    i don't know - i think they all look the same - it had two loud cans on it, and the kid immediately said no way to me. doesn't matter to me really, i'd have tried whatever kind it is - he was young, and i probably would have outdriven him.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

I have never really had a encounter like that since I will be coming from the horribly underpowered 01 "d17" Civic. The more I read of the WRX vs. the World the more I get excited about how much respect you guys get. Mine is gonna be ordered this week, and should arrive in late October. I can't wait! BTW I don't mean STi, I wish I could afford it but I can't... I will stick with a WRX that WILL look like a STi at some point!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.