300ZX and a nosy Civic

This is a discussion on 300ZX and a nosy Civic within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; cruising down the main drag last night, i came upon a white 300ZX with two GIANT fart cans on the ...

300ZX and a nosy Civic

cruising down the main drag last night, i came upon a white 300ZX with two GIANT fart cans on the back... we evened up at a light and he looked over at me and said 'hot car - i really like it!' i nodded my thanks to him, and he said "don't worry - i don't want anything to do with it!" i smiled. just then, a ricer civic came busting up between us, and the guy in the 300ZX said 'i didn't mean you, a$$hole' and blew the civic's doors off. i got a laugh out of that, then proceeded to blow both of their doors off. funny how a BOV on an STi makes people think twice more often.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hahahah, amusing story.

was the 300zx a TT

my cousin had one of those 300zx TT. It was fast! 0-60 was high 4s if i remember.
    don't dare drive it when there's even a spec of snow on the ground

Originally posted by hatebobbarker
    was the 300zx a TT
    i don't know - i think they all look the same - it had two loud cans on it, and the kid immediately said no way to me. doesn't matter to me really, i'd have tried whatever kind it is - he was young, and i probably would have outdriven him.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

I have never really had a encounter like that since I will be coming from the horribly underpowered 01 "d17" Civic. The more I read of the WRX vs. the World the more I get excited about how much respect you guys get. Mine is gonna be ordered this week, and should arrive in late October. I can't wait! BTW I don't mean STi, I wish I could afford it but I can't... I will stick with a WRX that WILL look like a STi at some point!