Some sort of Monte Carlo SS gets dusted, owned and raped
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Some sort of Monte Carlo SS gets dusted, owned and raped within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; As with most of my little encounters, I was simply off running errands when some guy in a Monte Carlo ...

Some sort of Monte Carlo SS gets dusted, owned and raped

As with most of my little encounters, I was simply off running errands when some guy in a Monte Carlo SS of some sort took the lane next to me at a light (older body style, from when they looked like the Lumina). Anyways, just ahead is a funny intersection where most people take right but you can still go ahead and with how the guy kept looking over, it became obvious he was going to try and blow by me to get over because, obviously, an STi is a pushover for a stock Monte Carlo.

Light changes, I have a better reaction but only go about half throttle. He doesn't pass but gets RIGHT behind me...so close I can't see his lights or grill at first. I tap the brakes, so he gestures at me and gets closer. I keep tapping the brakes, so he got so close I couldn't see his hood. Tapped brakes a bunch of times, then actually got on the brakes to slow down so I see his front dip for the ground. Good...he's learning. The right turn lane is coming up and the jackass tries to be cute and go around me before I get over but long after my signal is on...so I show him 3rd gear on an STi at 45 mph is too much for his POS. Cue stereotypical gesture and facial expression of disgust from Monte driver...and shaking head, finger wagging response from me. No no, bad dog...you get nothing.

So, Ass Bandit stays glued to me through the turn (car ahead slowing me down and opening gap between myself and car in front of me). After it, you have to merge left into traffic. There are two lanes to take. Car in front of me takes first lane, Bandit tries to take the other but I made sure to leave a big enough gap for rapid acceleration. Once more, Ass Bandit learns the STi's 3rd gear is too much for him. Cue the typical Ass Bandit response of putting the gas to the floor to tailgate and TRY to intimidate. So, already in 6th gear by then, I determine to teach him a thing or three...again again. I downshift to 5th and put it to the floor, as there's no traffic in front of me, a 2 lane bridge and no shoulders in sight. I hit 90 mph and let off with Ass Bandit a tiny spec in the rearview, then coast to the next light and make my turn. He slowed down enough for all the traffic behind him to pass him so he wouldn't have to get next to me again.

The lesson is over; school's out. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

Anyone feel like some sort of petition for tougher license testing with random retesting, mandatory testing at certain ages and all? I'm sick of this kind of driver...

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar

Re: Some sort of Monte Carlo SS gets dusted, owned and raped

that sucks...if guns didnt exist, I would usually do exactly what you did, but since they do, I try to just pull over and let assclowns like that go on their way...its too risky and not worth it for scum like that. Glad you were able to *safely show him what was up. btw,

Originally posted by renichms
    because, obviously, an STi is a pushover for a stock Monte Carlo.
    2003 SRT-4

Re: Re: Some sort of Monte Carlo SS gets dusted, owned and raped

Originally posted by RaccoonRacing
    that sucks...if guns didnt exist, I would usually do exactly what you did, but since they do, I try to just pull over and let assclowns like that go on their way...its too risky and not worth it for scum like that. Glad you were able to *safely show him what was up. btw,

Yeah...safely. Not trying to act macho or anything, because I do HAVE guns but don't carry them, but...if someone pulls a gun on me and intends to fire, they better hope they kill me and that my family doesn't find out. If family finds out, or if I don't die...we won't be nice enough to use a gun.

I've had to deal with chumps like this a lot. Experience helps avoid too bad a confrontation...and having a car that can dust the other guy helps too...see a gun? Run away!

RN

LMAO

"Monte Driver," "Ass Bandit" I need to add these words to my vocab

P.S Good work showing those Monte Carlo SS's whats up I hear there F'ing beasts
    Sold: 2002 WRX
    w/VS0 best of 13.5 at 97.5

New: 2003 Silverado

Nice job with that SS. There's alot of guys around that think since they're driving a Monte Carlo, that it's as fast as the daytona stock car version.

Now that would be a challenge! Anyways, do me a favor and beat lots of trucks with girlfriends in them. After talking to some of my friends who I thought respected my car, I learn that they think any 289 "is better than strapping on some turbo Sh$$".
    Yes those were there exact words. LOL, I cant wait to be my friend in his 289 Stang.

Piece
    Easy Street WRX in Avatar.

to BEAT him, not to BE him. time for some shut-eye
    Easy Street WRX in Avatar.

Originally posted by PlatNmRex
    Nice job with that SS. There's alot of guys around that think since they're driving a Monte Carlo, that it's as fast as the daytona stock car version.

Now that would be a challenge! Anyways, do me a favor and beat lots of trucks with girlfriends in them. After talking to some of my friends who I thought respected my car, I learn that they think any 289 "is better than strapping on some turbo Sh$$".
    Yes those were there exact words. LOL, I cant wait to be my friend in his 289 Stang.

Piece
    No worries...local import guys are lining up the Mustang squad for a fall. None of them do more than exhaust, pulleys and intake so...the slaughter will be beautiful.

RN

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.