Another SUPER KILL @ the Sactown illegals - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Another SUPER KILL @ the Sactown illegals within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Wait he was running some 18's for drag racing? What a dumb ass. I guess they don't quite get the ...

Wait he was running some 18's for drag racing? What a dumb ass. I guess they don't quite get the bigger is not better thing when it comes to rims and drag racing. Otherwise there would be some 20+ rims on the NHRA cars. The Supra who spanked me was running 16's and some good meaty tires. Maybe he should have ran a Mis-Fire system to launch on full boost. Then he wouldn't have needed that NOS setup. Odd how in Japan they run the same times on the street cars only they do it without NOS.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Amen to that RNN14-

I come from the Japan school of tunning myself. I noticed that you have a GTi-r motor. Ha ha!!! SR20DET!!! Now there is a tuners block.

I was pimping a GTi-r when I was in the land of the rising sun. Rolling stock though.

My buddy from my boat has a R34 GT-R. He was SCC last year! He is kind of a prick though.

Ya ever heard of TM factory of Yokosuka? They do some serious tuning on military guys cars. That JN is making some cash of of us military boys over there...he is good too!

Well anyways...NOS is for bitches IMHO!

Andy

dw
    Good kills. I think someone already beat you to the 12s on the stock ECU. I seemed to remember someone on i-club (evolution motorsports?) running like a 12.x on nothing but a S-AFC and EBC. I think they were using some big DSM turbo, FP Green maybe?

I want to be the first stock ECU into the 12s...in America
    There a few guys on the I-club board already running 12's with stock ECU(not stock turbo).

Jmott is one example. He ran

1.78 60ft
    12.980et @ 102.94mph

Dyno at all fours wheels @:

Max power: 245
    Max Torque: 233

Good Kill!
    Carless

stock ecu ?

Originally posted by dazz

There a few guys on the I-club board already running 12's with stock ECU(not stock turbo).

Jmott is one example. He ran

1.78 60ft
    12.980et @ 102.94mph

Dyno at all fours wheels @:

Max power: 245
    Max Torque: 233

Good Kill!
    Jmott is using a unichip tune aps piggy back. Now you need to define stock ecu. Is a piggybacked ecu really stock? I would think that my txs unichip set up is not stock. I would think that people are saying stock ecu, as in no mods, etc. I don't know.

nice score sac town

When I say stock, I mean stock.

No modifications to the elecrtonic signals to the ecu. A S AFC, and a Unichip are modded ECU's.

As soon as I break the 12's on the STOCK ECU, I am installing a Link plug and play, and I am going to learn how to tune!

Andy

Re: stock ecu ?

There is no way you can call a Unichip ECU "stock." It is not even close to stock. The Unichip uses the Stock ECU's connections and a few processors, but overrides almost all of the engine controls.

Originally posted by tex-wrx
    Jmott is using a unichip tune aps piggy back. Now you need to define stock ecu. Is a piggybacked ecu really stock? I would think that my txs unichip set up is not stock. I would think that people are saying stock ecu, as in no mods, etc. I don't know.

nice score sac town

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.