350z looks good even in the rear-view - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 350z looks good even in the rear-view within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by silverscooby Thanks man. I only write about half the races that happen. For some reason I attract ...

Originally posted by silverscooby

Thanks man. I only write about half the races that happen. For some reason I attract alot of them.
    I bet people can sense the power it makes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by silverscooby
    I went with the NGK Platinums that are 1 heat range colder than stock. I forget the model number.
    Oh I see...I went with the same thing only Iridium. I'm yet to install them. I think I may have this local speed shop do it for $30...saves me the trouble Yours are the BKR7s.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

I beat one with Exhaust and chip at the track by over a full second. He said he was about to put the Stillen Supercharger on, but had some heavy looking 18s on.

At the time I had 1 cat (the 3rd) and a boost controller.
    Catalytic converters are for hippies.

heh i dunno about him having a chip
    the 350z requires a full ecu replacemnt and i havent heard of anyone in CO with it.
    ecu doesnt do much for drag racing, its much better for autox, and road racing.

I beat one with Exhaust and chip at the track by over a full second. He said he was about to put the Stillen Supercharger on, but had some heavy looking 18s on.
    I don't think I'd ever own a N/A car up in the altitude of Denver, etc. My father's old Corvette (97 6spd) felt like it was down 50hp whenever I'd drive it in the mountains.

I bet a heavily moddified WRX could wreak some havoc on some big displacement domestics up there.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

<thread jack>
    hatebobbarker, you own a G35? That is one of my fav cars, I think if I trade in the Rex in a year or 2, it will be for a G35 coupe Whats your opinion? you like? what could be better? strengths? weaknesses?</thread jack>
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Grrrrr, I hate threadjackers!

J/K
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by STIwish
    <thread jack>
    hatebobbarker, you own a G35? That is one of my fav cars, I think if I trade in the Rex in a year or 2, it will be for a G35 coupe Whats your opinion? you like? what could be better? strengths? weaknesses?</thread jack>
    yup, one of mine to, id suggest an R33 GTR for a similar price which is what i plan in two years once the Gs payed off.
    love it, wish i had black interior plenty of power easy to make more. could be turbo AWD. weakness, it makes power easy because of the displacement but a turbo would make big power, wish it had been a vq30tt instead of a vq35. on that note my car has a 35tt future so its all good.
    other weakness THE WEIGHT, you dont feel it because of the torque but it shows when you race. love the car, glad i got it, theres other cars i wouldnt mind having in teh price range(r33 GTR, STi, RX8) but i think in the long run this car will offer the most fun and not get old as fast(cept maybe the R33)

btw can you tell im a GTR fan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.