3 Races!(sorry for the long post)

This is a discussion on 3 Races!(sorry for the long post) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First off, i was driving down an empty street near my house when a hatchback civic saw me coming up ...

3 Races!(sorry for the long post)

First off, i was driving down an empty street near my house when a hatchback civic saw me coming up from behind, so he started to gas it. It sounded like he had an intake in there. So he took off 2-1/2 car lengths ahead of me. I dropped to second, and gained that in no time at all. And i just kept pulling away. I talked to him and he said he beats Civic Sis constantly and that he's faster than one. That was good to hear, since i don't really want to be bragging about beating a stock 93 civic hatchback.
    Next race was about a minute later, after i decided i wasn't going to drive fast anymore, so i can avoid the risk of getting a ticket. I let the civic pass by, and then out of nowhere he started racing an integra. The integra beat him, but i couldnt really tell by how much since i was behind, but it wasnt that big. So i highbeamed the integra at the next stop sign. We took off and i had him from the start. I beat him by about 7 cars.
    Then i was at a local starbucks when some guy with a V6 camaro said he would take me in front of all his friends. He said all he had was an exhaust. But he sounded too confident so i thought he was hiding something from me. So we went to the same empty street. We were at a light, and agreed to go at the green. The light turned green, and I bogged. Not to worry, i caught up to him and still beat him . We went from the next light again, pretty good start, and i owned him. He asked how much horsepower i had, and he was amazed.
    About half an hour later i came up to a fixed up Focus and asked him to go, but he refused. So i guess that's 1 more win by submission. 4 wins in one night!!! Sorry for the long post guys, i'm just too excited.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

Nice kills dude...but may I make a suggestion?

STOP PICKING ON 4 Cylinders! And crappy V6 American cars!

I will waste my fuel on nothing less them a modded chevy V8, or inline 6's and stuff like that. I will not even waste my engines wear and tear on a Mustang GT.

I look for challenges!

Good kills though...before you know it...all will be driving Subarus because they got smacked by one in the past!

Andy

Good kills. Most of us can not take on modded chevys right now. Those LS1 v8 are fast. They run low thirteens and the occasional factory freak breaks into the 12's