WRX - vs- 3000gt vr4 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on WRX - vs- 3000gt vr4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by John M I can't believe it but DJAuggie makes me looks slim since I'm only 280 lbs. ...

Originally posted by John M
    I can't believe it but DJAuggie makes me looks slim since I'm only 280 lbs. I refuse to take anything out of my car to make it lighter. It's a street car, not a Honda dragster. The only weight reduction will be if I go on a diet.
    Actually, I should be dropping more if I keep modding my car and have no din din money. Also, being a powerlifter, I am happy to be 305LBS and bench press 450LBS and live in the gym and be happy then being a scrawny fuk like that other d00d.
    1996 Panama Green Pearl/Tan Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 46K

TRACK STUFF:
    13.2 @ 104MPH 1.82 60FT. (BC @ 14.5PSI/INTAKE/BOV)

PERFORMANCE:
    ProBoost MBC @ 14.5PSI/ATR DP/Removed Main Cat/South Bend TZ Clutch/K&N Cone Intake/TurboXS RFL Type H BOV/Nitto 555 Extreme 245-40-18/MSD Super Conductor Ignition Wires/NGK Copper BCPR7ES Spark Plugs/FrictionTech Brake Pads/Captain Chris's Removing All-Unnecessary **** in engine bay mod

LOOKS:
    Valentine V1.7 w/ hidden display hardwired/AutoMeter Carbon Fiber Boost Gauge/AutoMeter Dual Gauge Pod/Palm M105 w/ PocketLogger Software

MISC.:
    Pennzoil Syncromesh in transmission, Redline MTL in transfer case, RedLine 75w90 in rear differential, Castrol GTX 10w40 in engine, and 94OCT SUNOCO in fuel tank

SOON:
    DR500s, 550cc injectors, Apexi S-AFC, Supra fuel pump, Dawes A/F meter, Blitz Peak/Hold EGT

http://www.clubscience.com/shawnaugu...R4Overview.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just because some people can't make a 3S go fast doesn't mean no one can.
    They just aren't slow anymore. You can run 12.5 all day long with just 450 injectors, a SAFC, and a downpipe. I got the VPC because it was available and I'll need it with my later mods.

It is a fact that the 3S shops have basically failed at making fast cars. Sure, they've got 1-2 shop cars that are decent but where are their customers' fast cars? Or, more exactly, where are their customer cars that didn't cost $20k in mods to get there?

Being able to bolt on "massive turbos" is here, and it's about $2k now. In a few weeks more than 50 people will be installing adapter plates so they can use TD05 turbos, from 14b to 20g in size.

When my 16g's go on, I'll be running 11.0s or quicker with traps of 130+. I'm sick of seeing high dollar cars with all the goodies running 12.9s over and over. I've already paid for the turbos so I've put my money where my mouth is and I'll be delivering the timeslips for maybe $5k total in mods, and that includes labor.

I can't believe it but DJAuggie makes me looks slim since I'm only 280 lbs. I refuse to take anything out of my car to make it lighter. It's a street car, not a Honda dragster. The only weight reduction will be if I go on a diet.
    yeah, in x weeks you will have 50 cars with 20 g's on them... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. who cares, they will all still run 11.8 because they cant past that barrier. your car isnt a drag car fool, its an overweight grand tourer. get a clue. your car sucks, its ugly, slow, and certainly not made for dragging.

btw, has this 1000hp car ever even hit the track much less ran under a 12 second pass?

NO, NO IT HASNT. this car has supposedly produced 1000hp for 3 DAMN YEARS NOW. its not gonna happen.

btw, whoever "3si" on here is that is sending me pm's. saying that my TRANS AM is slower then the ws6 because i dont have a ****ing ram air hood, youre a total ****ing moron. i have the same damn ls1 motor as every other f-body(not including the ones that got the ls6 block)

oh and since we are going to be homosexual rice boys(like dj auggie) i will edit my signature to have what my future mods will be... future being a long time away.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

AmethystGTO
    dude, if you're going to bash other cars, at least know what you're talking about. 11.8? Where do you get that # from? Matt from Dynamic Racing holds the current record in the Stealth at 10.88 @129.19mph in the 1/4. A record which will probably be broken by a Stealth that's in the next SCC shootout.
    No wonder you were banned from 3si forum...

Originally posted by Dark Horse
    AmethystGTO
    dude, if you're going to bash other cars, at least know what you're talking about. 11.8? Where do you get that # from? Matt from Dynamic Racing holds the current record in the Stealth at 10.88 @129.19mph in the 1/4. A record which will probably be broken by a Stealth that's in the next SCC shootout.
    so reading comprehension isnt your forte' is it... go read the paragraph again... once you understand what im saying, feel free to repost on what i said. if you dont understand what i posted, feel free to ask me and ill clear it up for you... i know its hard being a 3/s owner, so i can understand your stupidity... after all you DID buy a car like that...

ok i dont feel like waiting for you to repost so here it is: the 50 cars with 20g turbos... THEY wont break the 11.8's... pretty much no one on 3si knows how to tune, or what the **** they are doing... you are all cheap asses, and attempt to do stuff the wrong way. i mean, we might have just taken the muffler off the wrx because we didnt want to wait for his turbo back to come in, but you guys are just the pinacle of retards modding cars...
    Last edited by AmethystGTO; 08-27-2003 at 11:24 AM.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

AmethystGTO
    also, didnt aam break that record with a 10.7 or something? yeah, you dont even know your own freakin cars... what a tool.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

Originally posted by AmethystGTO
    its an overweight grand tourer. get a clue. your car sucks, its ugly, slow, and certainly not made for dragging.
    "just a little fyi, i used to own one, and was on that ****hole of a forum they call 3si... "

You owned one and yet you say this? Your a ghey LS1 owner.

TRACK STUFF:

PERFORMANCE:
    ProBoost MBC @ 14.5PSI/ATR DP/Removed Main Cat/South Bend TZ Clutch/K&N Cone Intake/TurboXS RFL Type H BOV/Nitto 555 Extreme 245-40-18/MSD Super Conductor Ignition Wires/NGK Copper BCPR7ES Spark Plugs/FrictionTech Brake Pads/Captain Chris's Removing All-Unnecessary **** in engine bay mod

LOOKS:
    Valentine V1.7 w/ hidden display hardwired/AutoMeter Carbon Fiber Boost Gauge/AutoMeter Dual Gauge Pod/Palm M105 w/ PocketLogger Software

MISC.:
    Pennzoil Syncromesh in transmission, Redline MTL in transfer case, RedLine 75w90 in rear differential, Castrol GTX 10w40 in engine, and 94OCT SUNOCO in fuel tank

SOON:
    DR500s, 550cc injectors, Apexi S-AFC, Supra fuel pump, Dawes A/F meter, Blitz Peak/Hold EGT

DJAuggie quote:

"just a little fyi, i used to own one, and was on that ****hole of a forum they call 3si... "

I thought that was a little ironic too. Wow, I used a 7 letter word, my reading comprehension is growing every day. Oh, and that's 13 letters...

DJAuggie quote:

I thought that was a little ironic too. Wow, I used a 7 letter word, my reading comprehension is growing every day. Oh, and that's 13 letters...
    Yea. There are plenty of cars that I personally can't stand but I give them respect. I realize many people may not like the car but talking **** about a car that runs mid 13s stock w/ AWD, the looks, and luxuries that the VR-4/TT has is beyond me.

He is still ghey tho. Amazing how a person says this and that behind a computer and then ADMITS they used to own one.

Ghey ghey ghey.

-Shawn

TRACK STUFF:

PERFORMANCE:

LOOKS:

MISC.:

SOON:

Originally posted by DJAuggie

uh, thats why i sold it ***** boy. it was a stupid ass car.

gay ls1 owner? yeah mmmmmkay... ask my girlfriend how gay i am.

3000's suck they are just plain crappy. go break your transfer case fat boy.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

AMethyst GTO quote

Wow, have us 3s people ever been duped. I'll go post over there how Amethyst GTO, AKA the car god, says our cars & "Jap" cars suck, so they clearly must. We all might as well scrap em since the car god has spoken. I know for one I am going to sell my VR4 and get a Camero/Firebird since obviously they are superior to everyone elses cars in the world. Camero/Firebirds have absolutely no problems at all, can have a zillion horsepower & run the 1/4 in 5 seconds flat for only $5.00, perfect car, nothing better in the whole world. Way to go GM!
    Although I would like to see your car run with all of the as you put it "Jap crap" parts taken out of it. Oh wait, it wouldn't run.
    And you said I was a tool...

Originally posted by AmethystGTO
    yeah, in x weeks you will have 50 cars with 20 g's on them... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. who cares, they will all still run 11.8 because they cant past that barrier. your car isnt a drag car fool, its an overweight grand tourer. get a clue. your car sucks, its ugly, slow, and certainly not made for dragging.
    Ya know, I had a complete response to this post. Then I thought - why even bother with this fool? Hopefully an admin will close this thread so you can quit your b itchfest. It serves no purpose but for you to shout to the world "I hate the 3000GT and Stealth! Fear my Firebird!"

So you tried the 3S platform and couldn't make it go fast. That doesn't mean nobody else can. You drive an F-body - why don't you go over to one of their boards and whine about 3S's over there for a while?

Before anyone actually believes his spew, read this Motor Trend article and see where this awful car places compared to some pretty pricey competition - http://www.stealth316.com/2-mt5-99.htm

Handling, acceleration, braking - it consistantly places in the middle of the pack, which is not too bad considering the cost of some of the others in the test. This is more apparent when you remember that you can buy a functionally-equalivent 94 model in great shape for under $15k.

This is all I'll post on this thread. I refuse to participate in such a childish argument. Most 3S owners like myself are older and above this type of behavior. That is exactly why this guy was booted from 3Si.org - we have no desire for this kind of atmosphere.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

Ya know, I had a complete response to this post. Then I thought - why even bother with this fool? Hopefully an admin will close this thread so you can quit your b itchfest. It serves no purpose but for you to shout to the world "I hate the 3000GT and Stealth! Fear my Firebird!"

So you tried the 3S platform and couldn't make it go fast. That doesn't mean nobody else can. You drive an F-body - why don't you go over to one of their boards and whine about 3S's over there for a while?

Before anyone actually believes his spew, read this Motor Trend article and see where this awful car places compared to some pretty pricey competition - http://www.stealth316.com/2-mt5-99.htm

Handling, acceleration, braking - it consistantly places in the middle of the pack, which is not too bad considering the cost of some of the others in the test. This is more apparent when you remember that you can buy a functionally-equalivent 94 model in great shape for under $15k.

This is all I'll post on this thread. I refuse to participate in such a childish argument. Most 3S owners like myself are older and above this type of behavior. That is exactly why this guy was booted from 3Si.org - we have no desire for this kind of atmosphere.
    cry me a ****in river whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and no, you can not buy a 94 model with LOW miles in GREAT shape for under 15k. i know, i attempted to find one before i realized how gay you people were.

dude, you honestly cant beat the performance of an ls1. i paid less than 16k for my trans am. has all options besides the ws6 package, and bought it with 34k miles. THATS a deal.

wow, nice numbers mag racer... sorry to inform you, but magazines do not represent a car. if a magazine got a honda civic to somehow run 13's, does that now mean all honduhs are 13 second cars? no, give me a ****in break. your link isnt worth my time. your cars are slow, your members of the forums are complete and total ass clowns, they bicker and nit pick and ***** every ****ing thread, they do nothing but fight. take a trip over to ls1.com (or dont, we dont like people like you over there) and not only do we have rules against the **** that comes out of your mouth(and mine on this board) but we dont ***** and moan every friggin post.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

AMethyst GTO quote

Wow, have us 3s people ever been duped. I'll go post over there how Amethyst GTO, AKA the car god, says our cars & "Jap" cars suck, so they clearly must. We all might as well scrap em since the car god has spoken. I know for one I am going to sell my VR4 and get a Camero/Firebird since obviously they are superior to everyone elses cars in the world. Camero/Firebirds have absolutely no problems at all, can have a zillion horsepower & run the 1/4 in 5 seconds flat for only $5.00, perfect car, nothing better in the whole world. Way to go GM!
    Although I would like to see your car run with all of the as you put it "Jap crap" parts taken out of it. Oh wait, it wouldn't run.
    And you said I was a tool...
    i hope to god you dont buy an ls1. stick to your damn imports. btw, im not gm biased, i just hate imports. and no, they arent superior to every car in the world, just yours my car wasnt built in japan, it was manufactured in canada... canadian parts. all the stuff ive removed from installing other stuff, says made in canada. take your rice rocket and shove it bitsch boy. anytime ANY of you people want to run me, for any amount of money or anything, bring it. you have a total of what, like 8 cars that can run an 11.4. probably 6 of them are shop owned.

btw, the fastest 3000gt is still almost a full second slower then the fastest wrx.
    04 r1. 9's bone stock.

Didn't want to do this, but the name calling and escalating tempers is forcing me to lock this thread.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345