WRX vs. Turbo VW ( dont know which one )

This is a discussion on WRX vs. Turbo VW ( dont know which one ) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Tonight on the way home, i was driving down a main road when a white 4 door VW comes flying ...

WRX vs. Turbo VW ( dont know which one )

Tonight on the way home, i was driving down a main road when a white 4 door VW comes flying down the road behind me in the opposite lane, so i shift down to keep up with him or to not let him get ahead, but i had a hard time doing so. He just kept speeding up, and even was barely pulling on me (slowly) Its not that he had better top end ( well i dont know he might) its just that he was already haulin' a$$ when i was just driving normal. We get up to about 100 and im about even with him, but i slow down cause there is a light ahead that might turn yellow, and it did! So now i can take him from a light. I launch it pretty low, like at 3500 or so, and just kill him from the launch, and pulled maybe 3 cars on him or so, but he started catching up slowly, until he was like 2 cars behind, and we got up to maybe 90 or so, and another light. So from a stop i can take him and stay ahead for the whole time, but a roll was little harder. we stop next to each other and he gives me a thumbs up and says 'you got me from a roll!' and i said damn ur cars pretty fast, what do you have in it? He said its just a chip. So there was no badges in the back, except for a cursive turbo logo on the right side of the trunk. I also hear that VW's chip very will. What kinda car was this? By the way, all i have is a turbo XS RFL Ti axleback. It was a fun race.
    2003 Sedona Red WRX SOLD THIS WEEK
    Soon getting S10 ZR2 4x4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Either a Jetta 1.8t or Passat 1.8t. They're pretty quick with a chip!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Did it look like mine (see links in my sig)?
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3