SRT-4 rapes an EVO VIII *VID*
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on SRT-4 rapes an EVO VIII *VID* within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, thought you might want to see this. I'm not 100% sure of the SRT-4's mods, but I know ...

SRT-4 rapes an EVO VIII *VID*

Hey guys, thought you might want to see this. I'm not 100% sure of the SRT-4's mods, but I know it has a 3" turbo back (no cats or mufflers), bigger compressor wheel on the intake side, and still on stock boost.

Three races: 1 from a roll and 2 from a dig!

DOWNLOAD HERE

One of our mods edited the video!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wish I could watch it, I only hear sound. People need to stop putting them in WMV format so us Mac guys can watch them with some decent quality (**** Microsoft)
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

that is hilarious that he had to pay for the evos gas. i tnk the second one the evo got a bad launch but it doesnt matter the srt4 woulda caught him and whooped him anywayz. i just dont think he should have kept up that well off the launch. the 3rd one was more realistic.

Originally posted by STIwish
    I wish I could watch it, I only hear sound. People need to stop putting them in WMV format so us Mac guys can watch them with some decent quality (**** Microsoft)
    well, i'm on windows, and i can only get sound as well.

MS blows.

dR

hehe, I would race anyone if they filled up my gas tank That SRT-4 must have some serious mods done to it to be able to pull away like that on a roll. on the second run from a stop the evo actually got a good lanuch, but either that evo was shutting down everytime he got passed, or that srt-4 has more mods then listed. I mean even with ~40 hp over stock on my WRX I could never hope to pull that many car lengths over a stock WRX let alone an EVO.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

I'd race that SRT-4 and probably feel about as good as that EVO driver afterwards.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

That SRT has to have tons done to it to pull that quickly on a EVO. figure stock evo mid 13's stock srt high 13's thats about 5-7 car lengths and the way the srt was pulling away that was easily a low 13 high 12 second srt-4. mad props to him, i'd also like to know how he got so much traction?
    It's never fast enough.

daayyyaaaammmmmmm... that SRT4 must have whole lot more mod than it looks.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

Sound only

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

The vid said slightly modded.. I called it BS That thing pulled like a MOFO! I have to give props to the SRT owner, pretty quicked car!
    01 CL Type S *Sold*
    04 Silver/Gold STi
    -COBB AP Stage 2 / 93 oct
    -Drop in K&N filter
    -Bosal Single Tip Catback
    -Helix 3" Catless Downpipe
    -Replica STi front strut tower brace

Re: SRT-4 rapes an EVO VIII *VID*

Originally posted by drizze99
    Hey guys, thought you might want to see this. I'm not 100% sure of the SRT-4's mods, but I know it has a 3" turbo back (no cats or mufflers), bigger compressor wheel on the intake side, and still on stock boost.

Three races: 1 from a roll and 2 from a dig!

DOWNLOAD HERE

One of our mods edited the video!
    Btw, did the EVO guys saw the vid yet?
    01 CL Type S *Sold*
    04 Silver/Gold STi
    -COBB AP Stage 2 / 93 oct
    -Drop in K&N filter
    -Bosal Single Tip Catback
    -Helix 3" Catless Downpipe
    -Replica STi front strut tower brace

Im not a hater but... can you see any evidence that the lancer was racing a srt-4? Never really showed the car?
    04 JBP
    Stock - they are watching.

Thats why I bought the WRX so that I have enough money for gas and even some food here and there.
    Not all who wander are lost

Slighty modded my ass theres now way a "slightly" modded SRT would pull that hard. in a 1/4 mile an evo is faster, in that video the SRT was pullin REAL hard in 3rd enough to pass him. when he was down with second he had at least 4 cars on him.
    Last edited by SjpWrx; 08-20-2003 at 11:59 AM.

Originally posted by XtmX
    Im not a hater but... can you see any evidence that the lancer was racing a srt-4? Never really showed the car?
    yea its an SRT you can see when they turn the camrea around you can see it massive wing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.