S2K bites the dust....from a roll
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on S2K bites the dust....from a roll within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On my way home from my apartment near campus, I ran across a silver S2000 on the freeway which looked ...

S2K bites the dust....from a roll

On my way home from my apartment near campus, I ran across a silver S2000 on the freeway which looked pretty stock with the top down, but had clear reflectors in front. As I went to pass the female driver in the middle lane, I could hear as she downshifted her steed, waiting for me to go by. At first, I did not think anything of it. I thought she was just trying to show off the sound of her engine or something.... As I respectfully passed her in the middle lane, she nailed it from a speed of about 60MPH, and just ran away. This pissed me off.

After she was a couple of bus lengths in front, she slowed down again to about 60mph. Again, I gained on her (I was cruising in 5th gear all along here guys), and as I was about to pass again, I heard the same sound again.... that VTEC drone.... She then gassed it again and put 4 bus lengths on me and then slowed down again.

At this point, I dcided that enough was enough. I turned off the AC, but left the car in 5th gear. I then approached her again (she in the fast lane, me in the middle lane). This time, as I got beside her, she looked over with a huge grin on her face, and then gassed it again. This time, I waited until she got 1 car length on me, and then, I down shifted into third gear at 60mph, and just immediately reeled her in like a large Bass. She looked VERY suprised as I blew right by her. I then proceeded to put 3 or 4 buslengths on her. By this time, I was doing almost 120mph. I then hit the brakes and returned to 60mph. A few seconds later, she came back again, this time, riding my bumper.

Next thing I knew was that she turned on her HID's behind me. Perhaps to intimidate me or something. I then moved over for her to pass, with my 4th gear already engaged. As she pulled by, I dropped the hammer, and cancelled her momentum. As soon as 4K hit though, she began to shrink rapidly in the rearview . It was almost as if she was in reverse or something!

I put a couple of buslengths on her this time, and decided that she had learned her lesson

She stayed a buslength back from me until her exit, which came about an hour after our little pissing contest.

My car is pretty well modded, and puts down 290HP (with more HP to come) to all 4 wheels courtesy of my PE1820 turbo
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Beautiful.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

"I dropped the hammer, and cancelled her momentum"...

Poetry

At least she liked to play, and her petulance was rewarded with a well deserved spanking
    2004 Platinum XT

You should have gotten her number. I would love to race a women in a cool car like that.

Good kill
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by B-Rex
    "I dropped the hammer, and cancelled her momentum"...

Poetry

At least she liked to play, and her petulance was rewarded with a well deserved spanking
    I was glad too that she wanted to play, but i laughed to myself everytíme she downshifted, because l knew that my car puts down more whp than her car had at the crank

But i must admit that i enjoyed delivering the well-deserved spanking!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Originally posted by silverscooby
    You should have gotten her number. I would love to race a women in a cool car like that.

Good kill
    Yeh.... i'm thinking that i should have taken it too...... unfortunately, .i was too carried away with handing her ass to her 1820-style
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Awesome!

That was actually one of the more enjoyable kill stories I've read. Kudos to you for having the patience to let her do that to you two times before answering back on the 3rd time. Your patience paid off in setting her up the kill. She had to be shocked.

How old was she btw?
    2012 Black WRX Premium
    2003 wrb WRX - Cobb Stage 2

awesome! way to put it away.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by 03WRX
    Awesome!

That was actually one of the more enjoyable kill stories I've read. Kudos to you for having the patience to let her do that to you two times before answering back on the 3rd time. Your patience paid off in setting her up the kill. She had to be shocked.

How old was she btw?
    she must have been in her late 20's or early 30's. It was kinda hard to tell exactly, but she did have red baseball cap on, with blonde hair. And yeh! she was shocked! I must admit that i was not in tne mood to race, since I was lookin for an LS1 to let it rip on. I guess it took 3 attempts by her for me to realise..that she needed a good spanking!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Next time, tell her to put BOTH tops down!

Great kill btw.

bully!
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Originally posted by slin02
    bully!
    but.... but..... but..... I had no choice!!... she was being a bad girl, and she wanted to see what I was packin! I showed her, and it was a lot more than she expected

Now, i am just hoping to run into an e46 m3 now.... that ought to be quite the battle!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Originally posted by AsianWRX
    Next time, tell her to put BOTH tops down!

Great kill btw.
    Bwahahahaha!!

Will do !
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Now, i am just hoping to run into an e46 m3 now.... that ought to be quite the battle! [/B]
    you think so? don't bother, I killed one from a roll, and our set up is pretty much the same! ( you got a bigger turbo, I got a bigger intercooler )
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

you know.... you've got a point! only problem is that i think i might be getting used to the power, so the car doesn't feel as fast as it truely is anymore But that is where water injection comes in!

Originally posted by slin02
    you think so? don't bother, I killed one from a roll, and our set up is pretty much the same! ( you got a bigger turbo, I got a bigger intercooler )
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast