911 You be the judge

This is a discussion on 911 You be the judge within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I drove down to Frisco tonight and went for a little cruise. Towards the end of the night I saw ...

911 You be the judge

I drove down to Frisco tonight and went for a little cruise. Towards the end of the night I saw a Porsche. I felt a little like one of those Cavs or hondas always chasing me but I caught up to him. All I could tell about it was that is was a 911 and it wasnt the convertable nor the turbo version. I waved to him and he rolled up his window I guess money doesnt buy manners... anyways I was on my guard when the light turned green. We rolled off evenly from the light untill 20mph then he guned it and YES he gunned it. I went for it and walk from him (NOT killed but a continual gain) when we shut down I was about a 1/4 of A car infront. Was this guy on crack or a bad driver or is the WRX just that more superior... All I have is a straightpipe from the axleback and a MBC @ 15.5 Let me know so I dont sound like a dumb @$$ when I tell my friends about it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

-Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

He had a woman in that car who you couldn't see for obvious reasons...

Seriously, It was from a roll and the porsche has a lot more power.
    - 04 Java Black Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan

....6 Right, 50, 4 Left Tightens to 3 Long, 100, Jump Maybe, Care 6 Right, 30, Hair Pin Left Sign Outside, 30, 2 Right, 100 Over Finish.

Originally posted by AUSSIE MY99
    He had a woman in that car who you couldn't see for obvious reasons...

Seriously, It was from a roll and the porsche has a lot more power.
    Ok first off who hammers the throttle when they are getting road head (if that is was you are implying) and yes he nailed it. His back end set in and his exhaust note doubled in Dbs. Second I never got to the top of third so we didnt go for very long. Are you telling me even though our 0-60 is nearly the same a lightly moded WRX cant walk from a 911 in 1st and 2nd gear?