Some kills at the local drags

This is a discussion on Some kills at the local drags within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I decided to play F&F last night, and went to the local drags. My first run was with an Audi ...

Talking Some kills at the local drags

I decided to play F&F last night, and went to the local drags. My first run was with an Audi TT, he didnt tell me what mods he had, but he had the stock dual exhaust, and at the Test and Tune saturday he ran a 14.0. Anywho, I gave it an easy launch, and he took about a half car length on me off launch, but by end of first, I had already came up even, and through second pulled half a car, and third walked him Next run was with a early 90 civic hatch with a motor swap(nothing really crazy though) and a 60 shot. This was after I sat at the start line for a couple minutes cause nobody wanted to race cause they werent excpecting me to run the TT so bad The civic asked for a 1 car lead,no problem, launched beautifully, and got about 2 car lengths on him before I hit second Then nobody wanted to run, until I saw a new mustang role in when I was about to leave, so I pulled up next to him, and noticed a little snake on his fender sweet. So we line up, and instantly got a car and a half( he spun bad) on him, and by the time we had to shut down, he had only got to my rear bumper! So, to make a long story short( too late) We ran one more time, and he caught me right at the end...sigh,
    drive it like ya stole it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Way to go Dannyboy!

Good run, not 2 many car can dust us, so you lose some and wins alot
    What mods, dude this baby is stock
    2002 Platinum Silver 5spd sedan.

Oh, I am running the Vishnu stage 0! The guy in the Cobra was really cool. After I won the first one, he pulled up shakin his head, he couldnt beleive the launch I had on him. He figured he would walk me after the launch, but it was only a quarter mile or so, and longer and I would have lost.
    drive it like ya stole it