evo 5

This is a discussion on evo 5 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; theres been this evo 5 that has been hanging around my village here in greece. its red, and BEAUTIFUL. one ...

evo 5

theres been this evo 5 that has been hanging around my village here in greece. its red, and BEAUTIFUL. one day, the guy floored it from a roll down this local street, and it did not seem as fast as i would have guessed it to be. why is this? how fast are the evo5's? seeing how the car took off, i would guess my car would have a pretty good chance of beating it. anyhow, the car is still gorgeous. but, i can tell you this one thing, the girls here are even more beautiful.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Get a pic of it next time.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

well, i went yesterday to Nafplio, its a very well know tourist spot in greece, and what do i see paralel parked down the street. oh yeah, the evo 5, or so what i thought it was. the car was a complete replica. i figured this out because i couldnt find anytype of intercooler on the car(no fmic no nothing). i was very dissapointed, but it still looks sick. hehe. i guess my car can smoke this 'evo 5' after all.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Ha! I am not too fond of replicas. I guess you now know why it did not go anywhere when he pressed the gas.