Lamborghini Murcielago

This is a discussion on Lamborghini Murcielago within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Driving to work this afternoon, heading south on I680, I could see a white supercar far ahead. In medium to ...

Lamborghini Murcielago

Driving to work this afternoon, heading south on I680, I could see a white supercar far ahead. In medium to heavy traffic, it took me miles to work my way up behind it. Yup, a white Lamborghini Murcielago, Texas plates. He was running the average left lane speed of 80mph, side wings were deployed at this speed. I hung behind him for quite a while and I could hear that V-12 when he gave it the throttle.

Once another lane opened up at Mission grade, I was able to pull alongside and take a close look. I was ready to give the driver the thumbs up sign, but he wouldn't look over.

Funny thing, just before I closed the gap, there was a Porsche GT2 just poking along in the right lane. Good day for car viewing, better than yesterday when I saw a Saturn sporting BMW roundels front and rear.
    Old, but not slow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I remember seeing one pull behind me while I was in the left turn lane. I could barely see it over my trunk. Those things are hella sweet.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!