Lamborghini Murcielago
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Lamborghini Murcielago within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Driving to work this afternoon, heading south on I680, I could see a white supercar far ahead. In medium to ...

Lamborghini Murcielago

Driving to work this afternoon, heading south on I680, I could see a white supercar far ahead. In medium to heavy traffic, it took me miles to work my way up behind it. Yup, a white Lamborghini Murcielago, Texas plates. He was running the average left lane speed of 80mph, side wings were deployed at this speed. I hung behind him for quite a while and I could hear that V-12 when he gave it the throttle.

Once another lane opened up at Mission grade, I was able to pull alongside and take a close look. I was ready to give the driver the thumbs up sign, but he wouldn't look over.

Funny thing, just before I closed the gap, there was a Porsche GT2 just poking along in the right lane. Good day for car viewing, better than yesterday when I saw a Saturn sporting BMW roundels front and rear.
    Old, but not slow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I remember seeing one pull behind me while I was in the left turn lane. I could barely see it over my trunk. Those things are hella sweet.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.