wrx 0 viper 1
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on wrx 0 viper 1 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I knew i never really had much of a chance but it was just awesome. I was cruisin down the ...

wrx 0 viper 1

I knew i never really had much of a chance but it was just awesome. I was cruisin down the freeway when i see this car just go hauling passed me at about a 100 and i couldn't see what kind it was, well it took the same exit off the freeway i did so i hauled ass to catch up to it. Well when i got up to the stop light it was just us two in the left turn lane and i noticed he was in a brand new viper. When the light changed we both took off peeling our tires like there was no tomorrow, it must have been really damn loud. We then ended up lined up at the next stop light and we bull ****ted for a sec and when the light changed we both took off. Well, to make a long story short, i kept with him through about midway through second gear, and then his wheels finally stopped peeeling out and he was gone. I had such a rush i couldn't stop shaking for about 20 minutes, its hard to beleive how much raw power those things have.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ten cylinders will get you there

Even after all this time they've been out, it still excites me when I see one.

i raced one from a 5mph roll. i got the lead for like 2 seconds, until he stopped fishtailing and blew past me like no tomorrow.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Just get a CAI and a BOV and you will take him!!!!

Originally posted by MrSwede
    Just get a CAI and a BOV and you will take him!!!!
    w3rd!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2 1/2 time the number of cylinders............4 time the displacement

hmmmmmm, let's seeeeeeeeeeeeee

looks like you're going to need more naws.....or type r stickers
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

FUZZY DICE ADD MAD POWER YO!!!

The only way to beat a viper is to drive in the snow/rain. I mean outside of popping their tires or racing one that's parked, but even then they look fast, ouch!

Originally posted by capt'n'caveman
    2 1/2 time the number of cylinders............4 time the displacement

hmmmmmm, let's seeeeeeeeeeeeee

looks like you're going to need more naws.....or type r stickers
    It's funny how they need all that just to make a little over double the HP of a stock WRX.
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

Originally posted by MOG_22
    FUZZY DICE ADD MAD POWER YO!!!

The only way to beat a viper is to drive in the snow/rain. I mean outside of popping their tires or racing one that's parked, but even then they look fast, ouch!
    Hmmm, I don't think you'll find any sane Viper owner driving in the snow. It might just be me, but....
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

We've had some Vipers show up at our local 1/8 mile and only run mid 8s in the 1/8 mile. Thats (off course) because they are having a hard time hooking up. But hay, just imagine getting the Video of a mildly modded WRX beating one in the 1/8 mile.

Originally posted by WRXless
    Hmmm, I don't think you'll find any sane Viper owner driving in the snow. It might just be me, but....
    People do stupid things sometimes Plus those daddy's little rich boys will do anything to show you up. Pride and arrogance are bad things sometimes.

I once beat a Viper!... Best dream I ever had... But On a serious note, I have taken a few at the track, it's a confidence booster I tell you! Felt better than the Euro exotic beat downs...
    1972 Camaro RS/Z28 Youngsta doin' it OldSchool!
    Rebuilt 350 "DynoPub" Custom job. 3250lbs, 3550lbs with me in it...
    10.46@126.5 <street drags> *Being rebuilt for show*
    516whp 544lb-ft torque ALL MOTOR, no "Naaaaawzzz"... ever!
    Next up: 454 Big Block and/or Supercharger, SMOG Excempt Yay!

Re: wrx 0 viper 1

Originally posted by zapman
    then his wheels finally stopped peeeling out and he was gone.
    HAHA...that's great. That used to be my favorite car for the longest time. I'm kinda disappointed in the new look, but I'm sure if I drive one the raw power would win me over again

BTW what are you're mods?
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Re: Re: wrx 0 viper 1

Originally posted by WRXin'
    HAHA...that's great. That used to be my favorite car for the longest time. I'm kinda disappointed in the new look, but I'm sure if I drive one the raw power would win me over again

BTW what are you're mods?

Fahd, have you seen the new one in person? I wasn't too fond of them, till I saw one in person and got a chance to REALLY look at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Re: wrx 0 viper 1

Originally posted by zapman
    When the light changed we both took off peeling our tires like there was no tomorrow, it must have been really damn loud.

You were peeling out? MODS? Going by your profile all you have is a kart boy short throw... Which is not enough to "peel out" the wrx...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.