wrx 0 viper 1 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on wrx 0 viper 1 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I already beat a viper with stock wrx sedan. Really I did. Does it matter that I shot the driver ...

I already beat a viper with stock wrx sedan. Really I did.
    Does it matter that I shot the driver before we raced?
    On a serious note, one of the best things almost happen to me last thursday. It was 1am and I was at a stop light. (Route 59 and 34 for anyone who lives near Aurora, IL) Next thing you know an STI pulls an aisle away from me. (3 aisle street) We gave each other the thumbs up. Seconds later a new red Viper pulls in between us! I started to rev my engine( I knew I was going to get my butt handed to me) but the driver in the Viper looked at me and pointed back. When I looked back first thing I see is an Aurora Police Car. DAMMIT. Oh well.
    The cars oppisite of us were honking the horns so we could all race but they did not see the police car.
    Aurora Police are cool and in the next stop light the STI turned right, the viper moved over and the APD unit pulled in between. He asked me if I actually expected to beat the viper or if I just wanted to see him take off.
    Oh well, maybe next time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Re: Re: wrx 0 viper 1

Originally posted by ebr0t
    Fahd, have you seen the new one in person? I wasn't too fond of them, till I saw one in person and got a chance to REALLY look at it.
    Yeah...do you remember my post of my neighbor that has 5 vipers? Well, he has two of the new ones. One is for everyday driving and the other is his new project car It makes me sick!!!
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Re: Re: Re: Re: wrx 0 viper 1

Originally posted by WRXin'
    Yeah...do you remember my post of my neighbor that has 5 vipers? Well, he has two of the new ones. One is for everyday driving and the other is his new project car It makes me sick!!!

THAT PERSON HAS AN ILLNESS
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: wrx 0 viper 1

THAT PERSON HAS AN ILLNESS
    He's my inspiration to becoming a corporate lawyer
    Fahd

i plan on doing law, not sure what kind yet

Peter North > *

i plan on doing law, not sure what kind yet
    I start law school in August of 04 dude...I'm so excited. Who knows, my interest may change as to which facet of law I may get into. What's your undergrad gonna be...or have you not thought that far ahead yet?
    Fahd

Originally posted by WRXin'
    I start law school in August of 04 dude...I'm so excited. Who knows, my interest may change as to which facet of law I may get into. What's youre undergrad gonna be...or have you not thought that far ahead yet?

right now poly sci, might change to legal studies

sorry for the hijack

Peter North > *

right now poly sci, might change to legal studies
    Sounds good...best of luck

/end hijack
    Fahd

I work in Aurora, and regularly take my WRX to work. I placed ahead of a few Vipers at the June autocross in Joliet (www.jolietsportscarclub.com) with my WRX, in fact, and was within .04 seconds of the fastest one (me being on street tires even). A good friend of mine has a modified 94 Viper RT10, and it's a very good match for my Hawk right now... I love driving his car, and the attention it gets from bystanders is second to none. I'd get one in a heartbeat if I found the right deal.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

Re: Re: wrx 0 viper 1

You were peeling out? MODS? Going by your profile all you have is a kart boy short throw... Which is not enough to "peel out" the wrx...

I was going around a corner and i was going about 20 in first gear and i stomped on 'er and she spun. I actually managed to spin going straight the other day without dropping the clutch by once i got the clutch in giving her hell.

Thumbs up

Nice death! Way to have the balls to run a new VIPER!!!!

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    Nice death! Way to have the balls to run a new VIPER!!!!

-Jim

Thx

Originally posted by Dan00Hawk
    I work in Aurora, and regularly take my WRX to work. I placed ahead of a few Vipers at the June autocross in Joliet (www.jolietsportscarclub.com) with my WRX, in fact, and was within .04 seconds of the fastest one (me being on street tires even). A good friend of mine has a modified 94 Viper RT10, and it's a very good match for my Hawk right now... I love driving his car, and the attention it gets from bystanders is second to none. I'd get one in a heartbeat if I found the right deal.
    Where in Aurora? I've seen a couple around.

Originally posted by 03 blue rex
    Where in Aurora? I've seen a couple around.
    My office is near Rt 25 and Indian Trail. I'm in sales for a local garbage company, so I'm always driving around Aurora and the other local towns (Yorkville, Oswego, Montgomery...). I'm fairly easy to spot with the blue WRX, silver 17" Subzeros, Borla exhaust, black Morette headlights, yellow brake calipers, and apex clipping driving style.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

Nice!!
    I'm at fox valley mall. You cannot miss my Blue rex, only one in lot. And all the way in the back. Stock for now.
    Usually next to the GT Mustang and the 300zx TT. We always park next to each other to keep an eye on the cars. Lots of burglary to vehicles around the area and stolen vehicles. But not usually at the mall, for some reason the # of vehicles broken into or stolen in the mall is really low. It could be because the local police department did stings in the lots for about a year. I guess word got out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.