WRX vs GTP - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs GTP within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; those are some fat ass people...

those are some fat ass people
    " The Beauty of all wheel drive"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

gfx,

I'm in Sharon, home of the original Lube. My friend's Dad owns it and is the co-founder all the way back in the 70s. Glad to see it doing well in Pitt.
    Do you know of many rex's in the area or hangouts?

Yeah those comp gs are heavy, but I like the new styling. I had a 99 GP before I got my rex 2 weeks ago.

Brandon
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

gfx
    I know a few rex's in the area. I see this one guy with a modded WRB WRX all the time.. he doesn't seem to talkative though. I hear there are meets at Quaker Steak over here but I've never been to one yet.
    2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gfxwrx

My car shots taken with my Canon 300D dSLR

My friend has bolt ons on his GTP, runs 13.6...now he has new heads and hes hoping for a 12.9 on drag radials. Also one of the faster GTP's out there (no nitrous) lives on Staten Island and he runs deep in the 12's...he was just in GM High Tech magazine's readers rides.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.