New GT kill and GSX kill
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New GT kill and GSX kill within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This has been the best 3 days for racing. I NEVER usually get races but anyway I'll make these stories ...

New GT kill and GSX kill

This has been the best 3 days for racing. I NEVER usually get races but anyway I'll make these stories short.

First one was last night, getting off the freeway I saw a new mustang gt and he threw a rev at me. We came up to a red light and decided to race. I didn't launch, (since I was kinda scared about cops) and he got a 1 car jump on me right away but I quickly pulled him in and passed him by 1-1/2 -2 cars. He asked me at the next red light "what I had under the hood?" I told him and he just drove off as if he didn't believe me, or as if he was upset because thats all I had done and I beat him like that.

The next race was today about 2 hours ago I had a black GSX fly by me and then turn left at the next light. I decided to turn as well just so I could race him if I get a chance. Well we did hit the next red light so we lined up. I looked over and said hi and he did the same. We raced and I got a decent launch, but when I shifted into 2nd gear, my hand was faster than my foot so I did was grind it, and I had to slow down and put it in gear. Still caught up to him and the next light turned red. We raced again, this time I did not launch and I shifted it VERY slowly into 2nd and beat him easily 3-4 cars.

The mustang guy said he had an exhaust and thats it, and the gsx had an apex i exhaust, dp, cai, and thats all he said he had too.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cai on a gsx?
    Kory "I love Rexes and STis"

- 2006 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6
    - 2001 Acura CL Type S
    - 1998 Prelude S
    - 1997 Eclipse GSX
    - 1996 Eclipse GS

Thats what he said.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

I thought only way for you to have a CAI is to have a FMIC for GSX.
    Am I wrong?
    My GST had K&N intake, but no CAI.
    -soul

You could be right. Thats just what he said. But I know for sure he didn't have a front mount since I saw him from my rearview mirror.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.