WRX or Evo or STi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX or Evo or STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I remember someone posting somewhere in this forum that in Aus they charge only 00 more for the STi than ...

I remember someone posting somewhere in this forum that in Aus they charge only $2000 more for the STi than the WRX but it was a while ago when I read it. If that is true then I wouldnt know how they sell any WRXs but whatever they would never do that here.
    My woman hates the money pit
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

$2000? That's it? Damn the STI is way more then the regular WRX in Japan. Which is thousands more then the Evo7. Too bad the US pricing never works out the same as it does here. I'm telling you guys the only bad side to owning a Evo in the US will be being forced to deal with the jackass Mitsubishi dealerships and the crap they make you go through to get things fixed. Not to mention the price being gouged.

The words of the insurance people ive been calling "Its a turbo huh" <--- that rite there <---- = MUCHO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for an 18yr old.

Why is the Evo better than the STI other than that it is a little quicker and has less push into turns. Every mitsubishi That I've dealt with had mucho problems. I think their reliability sucks. Tell me more.

Hey 99gt I have been reading your posts about your problems with insurance and stuff and I think I am probably gonna have similar issues as well, real crappy man, all we want is a WRX is that to much to ask! I think I am gonna call my insurance company right now and see what they say.
    P.S. I might be wrong about the $2000 difference in price but I am pretty sure I read it correctly, I saw it and said DAMN!
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

Holy Crap!!! Well guys I have found some new information. My dad has been helping me with my insurance since I have been in college and has been paying for me but when I got my car three years ago I was paying 138 a month like I said before. I guess when I turned 21 even though I had just had an accident they lowered my rate by half to $76 and now if I get the WRX I will pay only $99 for it, well I can easily afford that I believe, better than 138 or higher which is what I thought it would be. Well I think I will be getting my WRX pretty soon then, well during summer anyway.
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

I Support ClubWRX
    Sunkist, I don't know where you are reading a $2000 difference in cost between STI and WRX, but they are really off(no offense). The current STi sells for roughly $55k AUS while the standard WRX sells for around $40k AUS. Even back in version 1, prices were significantly spread.

Thanks for correcting me schischwein, whatever I read must have been about parts or something cause I thought it was weird when I read it but I didnt look to deeply into it then.
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

WRX, then STi when it comes out.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12