My Stock Echo wrx vs Camry V6

This is a discussion on My Stock Echo wrx vs Camry V6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I said Echo cause a lot of people asked me if my car was an echo so I just say ...

My Stock Echo wrx vs Camry V6

I said Echo cause a lot of people asked me if my car was an echo so I just say yeah. Anyways back to my experience, I was driving to a friend's house and I was on I-10 heading east. I was minding my own business and this car comes rushing by and cuts the piss out of me. Being a little short temperred that I was that night I dropped it in 3rd gear at around 70 mph (talk about wasting gas). I get next to him and he floors it to prevent me from cutting him off. If I was driving a true echo that would have worked but needless to say he's messing with the wrong echo... I passed him up with no hassel and cut him off. He tried to redeem himself by passing me but let's just say it was futile attempt. Poor guy, got beat by a WRX echo.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you should pick a fight on someone your own size, pick on a family sedan is fun, but not fulfilling.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Damn are neon+echo look alikes!!!!